Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

LaMont gets 26 year NU scholarship for AIDS muh dik to underage girl & 3 women

Cedar Rapids man sentenced to 26 years for knowingly infecting two women, one minor with HIV
    4 different victims, all but one infected

A 33-year-old Cedar Rapids man, who has HIV and knowingly infected two women and one minor, pleaded guilty Monday to amended charges and was sentenced to 26 years in prison.

Lamont James, who originally was charged with two counts of third-degree sexual abuse, pleaded guilty to two counts of assault while participating in a felony, and four counts of criminal transmission of an infectious or contagious disease — HIV.
    James, during the hearing by phone, admitted that between March 1, 2016, and March 30, 2017, he assaulted a 13-year-old girl by having physical contact with her while he had HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

He also admitted to having sexual contact with her and giving her HIV between March 1, 2016, and March 30, 2019.

During the hearing, James also admitted to having sex with a 41-year-old woman and infecting her between April 1, 2016, and December 2017; infecting a 19-year-old woman between March 1, 2016, and March 30, 2019; and having sex with a 21-year-old woman between March 5 and Aug. 30, 2016. She was not infected.
    https://www.thegazette.com/subject/n...james-20200518
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't vent my true feelings here I'm afraid as I would be ejected from the site.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    I can't vent my true feelings here I'm afraid as I would be ejected from the site.
    Those coal burning whores deserved AIDS.

Burn the coal, pay the toll, niggerlovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    No need. Your feelings are shared with everyone here. We will never be rid of the nigger virus until we start starving it out. The only way to stop it from spreading is to separate it from the whole until it consumes itself.

A while back there was this sow who was in the news saying she had sex with thousands of men knowing she had AIDS and the liberal media ate it up like she was a hero. I can't find a link to it unfortunately.