Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pres Trump refuses to unveil Obongo's monkey portrait in the White House breaking a Half Century Tradition

Trump=WIN
    Trump is refusing to unveil Obama's portrait at the White House, breaking a 40-year tradition

President Donald Trump won't be unveiling former President Barack Obama's portrait at the White House, breaking a 40-year tradition, NBC News reported on Tuesday.

Obama would also not be interested in attending such an event, according to the report, which cited people familiar with the matter.

The White House and a representative for Obama did not immediately respond to requests for comment from Insider.

For decades, first-term presidents have held ceremonies in the East Room to unveil the portraits of their immediate predecessors. Obama did so for former President George W. Bush in 2012, for example.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...e-house-2020-5
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for Trump. Not only do we not want to celebrate a nigger; but we know for a 100% FACT that whoever follows Trump would have done the exact same thing. But they would be celebrated as a hero for it. It is going to be a rough 4-8 years when the next democrat gets in. You can expect sky high taxes, open borders, "gun control" and pretty much undoing of all the good shit Trump did. WE can expect bowing down to the Saudis and China again.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to make some reproductions of this painting to place in men’s room urinals.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Good for Trump. Not only do we not want to celebrate a nigger; but we know for a 100% FACT that whoever follows Trump would have done the exact same thing. But they would be celebrated as a hero for it. It is going to be a rough 4-8 years when the next democrat gets in. You can expect sky high taxes, open borders, "gun control" and pretty much undoing of all the good shit Trump did. WE can expect bowing down to the Saudis and China again.
    If god forbid Biden does win, the actual president will be whatever nigger sow they run as VP. They will article 25 him out of office for being completely fucking senile and then it’s HNIC 2.0. Then all the above plus some is true.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    errr..looks like that's backfired - looks like the dumb bongo ape is sitting in a fucking jungle tree chair branch !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not only should Trump refuse to unveil it, he should order it thrown in the trash.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    If you thought the HNIC years were bad, we ain't seen nothing yet. If the Democrats got the Senate too, in addition to what you listed, we'd see full socialized health care ("you just pay for it"), universal basic income, and a trillion dollars in subsidies for green energy "paid for by taxes on coal and oil." Then if Democrats keep us voting by mail, they'll win every election until Armageddon.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if they'll eventually put a bronze casting of Big Mike's nasty wiener in the Lincoln Bedroom...?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no end to this monkey's efforts to demean and destroy the dignity of the office of POTUS. Mrs. Tweak didn't even believe the picture when she looked over my shoulder a few minutes ago. She was insisting that this must be somebody's attempt at a joke here on CO. I had to google it with her watching to show her that it was real.

People have always joked about rednecks and their velvet pictures of Jesus or the dogs playing poker hanging above the couch in a mobile home. This was always self deprecating humor (yes, I knew people that had them - no, I never did!). This is SO MUCH WORSE!

This is the tackiest monstrosity of a portrait I've seen and it doesn't belong anywhere near the White House. I wouldn't even allow it in the basement to line a bird cage for fear that the bird would go mad.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Not only should Trump refuse to unveil it, he should order it thrown in the trash.
    I disagree, He should have it Shredded, burnt, and Order the ashes be thrown into a vat of acid.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those who missed it, here is Bush delivering a few zingers at Obama during his portrait unveiling. He gets off some good ones. Start at 11:23.