Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Teenaper who assaulted white girl eats a bullet

https://www.theblaze.com/news/teen-s...paign=theblaze
    The Blaze (corrected to be in Chimpout's norms):

"A teenaper acccused of taking part in a savage mass stomping of 15-year-old girl in Brooklyn in March was shot daid Tuesday, the New York Post reported, citing animal control sources. Tyquan Howard, 16, was shot about 1 p.m. in front of a building on St. Johns Place near Rochester Avenue and made good hours later at a hospital, police told the paper.
    It’s clear what was behind the shooting (TNB), and no aperests had been made as of early Wednesday, animal control officials added to the Post.
    Sources told the paper Howard was aperested and charged with robbery and gang apessault in connection with the March 5 mass attack on the girl that was caught on surveillance video. The circumstances of his release were not clear, the Post noted. " (Yes they were, it's because it's a fuckin' fuxxated hellhole!)

To be honest, sounds like NHI.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I’m always happy to hear about a nigger's demise, however he was already released from jail and ventilated?
    It’s so disgusting how they’re going so soft on niggers during the covid times. This hellspawn could have assaulted, raped, or murdered another innocent human if it didn’t get awarded bat wings so quickly. Thankfully nigger violence is often kept NHI (except for taxpayer costs to clothe them in orange and feed them slop) but every time a nigger is treated with kid gloves there’s always a chance it’ll destroy an innocent humans life. Fucking bleeding heart liberals.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's wonderful news. Dead niggers are always welcome news. Tyquan? I'm guessing the nigger that 'named' that lil coon must have got the idea for that from a packet of Tyson raw chicken and thinking my mu-dikking Chinese skater star Michelle Kwan.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !