Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

White teen gunned down after coalburning mom moves family to be in the niggerhood

High school football captain, 18, is shot dead outside his home by a 'random gunman' while moving his parents' car and dies in his mother's arms

While re-parking the car, he was fatally shot.

Alicia Dassa, Conner’s mother, said she was in bed at the time of the shooting and heard gunshots, but didn’t think much of it.

‘That’s normal around here,’ she said. ‘I didn’t even get out of bed.’

But a neighbor ran into the house and told her that her son had been shot.
    "...normal around here." Yeah, the niggerhood is full of these things. Dumb coalburner.

Having just completed his freshman year at the University of Washington, Conner was a pre-law student who was interested in a career in social justice.
    Social Justice. I hope his mom's coalburning wasn't rubbing off on him.

Dassa, who is white, said she and her husband, who is black, decided to move to Rainier Beach in 2011 because it is an area ‘where other families look like us.’
    A deliberate move to the niggerhood. Great move.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hers-arms.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You reap what you sow. Too bad the kid lived with his burner mom and it's pet. He was put into an unfortunate and unfair circumstance. Selfish whores only think of BBC and look what happened.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    sad we have lost a human kid, but hopefully this may be a lesson to other human mothers who choose to fornicate with apes. Where's the outrage? Where'e JayZigger ? Maybe the gunnig was out jogging and it was all an accident?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another obese mudshark whore getting her kid killed because of her hunger for black meat and her selfish desire to live among other mudsharks. Who cares if there are random niggers shooting the place up night and day?

Having just completed his freshman year at the University of Washington, Conner was a pre-law student who was interested in a career in social justice.
    A bright, handsome, worthwhile human being - dead because his mother wanted a nigger more than she wanted her son to be safe. As for the "social justice" bullshit, he would have had that Tumblr crap knocked out of him had he become a lawyer and started dealing with the scum of the earth.

I assume this latest nigger murder will make worldwide headlines and a million cries for justice?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's something really f'd up about our world when a kid sees a future as a professional, paid SJW.

He may have been an innocent bystander and only the son of a burner, but his mother cursed him the day she decided to swim in the tarpits. I'm saddened to say this, and I believe I'm not the only one here that thinks it but, this was probably a win knowing where this kid was heading.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alicia Dassa, Conner’s mother, said she was in bed at the time of the shooting and heard gunshots, but didn’t think much of it.
    With how many niggers?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    With how many niggers?
    All of them. She was combusting hydrocarbon...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv