A surf nigger, LOL. If I could make a list of the most non-niggery things there are, surfing would be one of them. That, and rockabilly. Ever notice that there are no rockabilly niggers? I've been to tons of rockabilly concerts, shows and conventions and I've yet to ever see a nigger rockabilly.

Dumbasses should've just let the dumb nigger attempt to surf. When this rockfish sank to the lowest depths of Davey Jones' Locker, the Bat Fairy would've issued another pair of wings.
NYC tourist arrested in Hawaii for violating quarantine; Instagram pics showed him at beach

A New York City tourist in Hawaii was arrested for violating the state's quarantine rule after he shared photos of himself on Instagram at the beach, authorities said.

Tarique Peters, 23, was arrested after local residents saw the pictures and alerted Hawaiian authorities.

Staff at the hotel where Peters was staying also confirmed to authorities that they saw him leave his room and the premises several times since he arrived in O‘ahu on Monday.

"He allegedly left his hotel room the day he arrived and traveled many places using public transportation," a press release from the state's COVID-19 information center states.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...d-him-n1208601