Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Pavement ape released early due to Covid-19 kills a white woman

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/05/...heather-perry/

A parolee who was recently released from prison due to coronavirus concerns is now accused of murdering a 21-year-old woman in Denver. Cornelius Haney is accused of murdering Heather Perry less than a month after his release.

Perry’s body was discovered in an alleyway in east Denver on May 9. Police used surveillance video to track Haney back to the crime scene.

Haney was released early from his seven year sentence after pleading guilty to armed robbery in Arapahoe County in June of 2016. Though qualified for parole, Haney’s mandatory release date wasn’t scheduled until August of 2020.

Gov. Jared Polis acknowledged Friday that Haney was released under an executive order he issued, but said the parole board could not have held Haney much longer.

It was obvious that liberating a worthless, avatar-worthy, stupid pavement ape (sorry for the redundancy) was a good idea, wasn't it liberals? And that is only one of the countless nigs that were set free. Hope the victim was a NL that deserved its fate.

I genuinely believe that these demoncraps are even more challenged than their trigger-nigger pets. If they really want to unclog the Nigger Universities, just put the scholars on a leaky boat and send them to Apefreaka.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The governor should be thrown in prison with these same niggers he wants to free. General population, same cell. Most of the niggers would not even recognize him so they would not pretend in order to get released.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heather Perry sounds like a white female. If a negress, I don't give a fuck. But odds are, she's a human being.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    hope I'm wrong, but she has that nigger meat look.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Everything looks like meat to niggers. For the rest of us, you just can't tell by the pics nowadays in this stupid, vain & vapid selfie generation that we live in - especially with Hispanics, which she appears to be from what I gleaned. Thankfully, I could find no evidence of coalburnery on FB. Her kid looks white at least. It almost makes me wish she was a burner so I wouldn't have been quite so pissed after reading about it. Two human toddlers left without a mother now and likely without a father in the picture as well.

The stories I read all just said she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Yea...it'd be better to know if she was a nigger- loving whore, then in that case...good ridence to the dirty bitch.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No evidence yet that shows she's a burner, so I'll keep on saying, poor girl, may she RIP.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puke - 03.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	11293

Name:	Cornelius Haney.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	11294 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	92 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	11295

Cornelius Haney, you vile, filthy sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger shit-beast: I wish you a 1000% amazing time during your enrollment @ NU. And hopefully the judge will see fit to properly honor your despicable nigger deeds with the goodification penalty (your graduation from NU with honors). When that wonderful event occurs, I will be watching, cheering, clapping, with some hot-buttered popcorn and an ice-cold Dr. Pepper™.

Heather Perry: RIP.

Name:	Heather Perry.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	11296

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Let's remember that a lot of our young white girls are being brainwashed by the nigger scum into thinking coalburning is "cool".
    We need to protect our young from this vermin in our midst.