Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Here we go again! Niggers shoot it out at nigger funeral!

Bogalusa, LA...

Police said 13 niggers had been shot during the incident, with one in critical condition.
    Certain behaviors are proprietary to niggers, one of them being, their habit of staging shootouts at nigger funerals. Ironically, the good nigger -- Dominique Audrell James -- whose funeral they were apetending, was itself bat-winged in a niggercide.

I hope to the White Christ that some nigger took a video of this CAT-5 with its sail foam and it makes its way onto the interwebs!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisiana...ooting-wounded

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The gunfire broke out Saturday evening around Martin Luther King Drive and East 4th Street, according to the Bogalusa Police Department.
    Martin Luther Kang BLVD. LOLZY!
    There's some footage and some bix nood dindu interviews in the news clip.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched this story on the morning local news here and was just about to link it when you beat me to it, MP! The nigger I saw on the tube was ooking on about how they had applied for and received a permit to have their bulletpalooza and that whoever did this wasn't with them.

The local po-leese chief was asked about it and replied that no such permit exist even without the statewide quarantine that is still in effect and that his department had zero knowledge of this party until the niggers started shooting the place up.

This is a sad story as no batwings were awarded and the pawgunner hasn't been caught meaning it will at some point figure out how to reload and shoot again - next time possibly striking a human. Damn... When will these niggers learn to be better shots?

This story wreaks as an untold series of events which the press has tap danced around to not spell it out explicitly while still trying to report what happened. Nigger goes on crime spree. Nigger deals in stolen property. Nigger is gunned down by other niggers in the commission of further crimes and it's carcass left to rot in the woods.