Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Snakehead nigger and wigger teen almost got turned into grease spots on the road

It's not the fastest road, but it's a busy enough one, two lanes in each direction @ 35 mph. I was on my way to pick up dinner when I came up on the teenaper and its DL wigger pal, skateboarding in the other lanes. Against traffic.

Luckily for them there wasn't traffic coming their way, especially with a half-blind curve up ahead. Half a mile up the road, I turned onto a small side road to get our curbside order, and I wondered if I'd see two carcasses on the way back. Almost! The two had made it to that intersection, which has no lights or stop signs for the main road. They didn't even have the sense to use the sidewalk - they were walking on the shoulder. The nigger was still crossing all four lanes with that standard slow nigger shuffle, daring traffic to not slow down, like it had a crosswalk sign. The wigger was walking up the other side of the street, then dashed across during a break in traffic.

If they have a suicide wish, could niggers and their niggerloving friends at least not cause accidents? Or were they looking to get bumped by a car so they could do nigger lotto?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger was still crossing all four lanes with that standard slow nigger shuffle, daring traffic to not slow down, like it had a crosswalk sign.
    I see this often on the way home from work. That slow saunter as the line of cars builds waiting for the nigger to make it to the bus stop. I only drive my truck to work maybe once a week just so it doesn't sit. It has a nice air horn. When this happens as I pass the nigger I hit the horn and laugh as the nigger jumps 10 feet into the air then sprints for the sidewalk.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    In my area 35 mph is mis read as 85, even when people know the Highway Patrol is watching that stretch of road.
    I'm surprised more chimps haven't been squashed, because there isn't one who pays any attention to traffic

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    reminds me of this...a satisfying ' thunk ' !

Hold your finger on the 0:38 second mark and keep hitting play. Then still it at 0:37 and you get super nigger holding back the ice cream truck !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ Bunch of racists commenting on that video.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was the icecream truck ok?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    you want that in a cup or a coon?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !