It's not the fastest road, but it's a busy enough one, two lanes in each direction @ 35 mph. I was on my way to pick up dinner when I came up on the teenaper and its DL wigger pal, skateboarding in the other lanes. Against traffic.

Luckily for them there wasn't traffic coming their way, especially with a half-blind curve up ahead. Half a mile up the road, I turned onto a small side road to get our curbside order, and I wondered if I'd see two carcasses on the way back. Almost! The two had made it to that intersection, which has no lights or stop signs for the main road. They didn't even have the sense to use the sidewalk - they were walking on the shoulder. The nigger was still crossing all four lanes with that standard slow nigger shuffle, daring traffic to not slow down, like it had a crosswalk sign. The wigger was walking up the other side of the street, then dashed across during a break in traffic.

If they have a suicide wish, could niggers and their niggerloving friends at least not cause accidents? Or were they looking to get bumped by a car so they could do nigger lotto?