Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rude, uncooperative bix nood delivery driver learns not to mess with the Homeowners' Assoc Pres of a gated community

People pay to live in gated communities for a reason. One of those reasons is to not have bix nood niggers in their neighborhood. Duh!

Caught on Camera: Delivery driver blocked into neighborhood by HOA president

He wasn't 'held against his will,' that would be illegal. He was obstructed by an official from entering an area without proper clearance. Get your shit straight, so-called 'journalists.' And here's the vid of this 'encoonter' on Facebook. Notice how unprofessional and rude this groid is.
    https://www.facebook.com/tjmiller63/...84630604/?t=27

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) — A viral video shows a furniture and home appliance delivery driver being held against his will in a neighborhood, blocked in by a HOA president who demanded information from him regarding why he was there.

“I want to know where you’re going?” a man named David Stewart is heard saying on a viral Facebook live.

“It’s none of your business. I’m going out, that’s where I’m going,” Travis Miller said.

Travis Miller, a home appliance and furniture delivery driver, captured the encounter in the Ashford Hills neighborhood in NE OKC, on Facebook Live on Monday.

“Got me blocked in so I can’t leave,” Miller said, showing Stewart blocking him in with his car.
    Ahhhhh beez trapped an' sheeyit! Scriminayshun!

“My name is David Stewart,” Stewart, who said he was the HOA president, is heard on the video saying.

“I don’t care what your name is, move out the way,” Miller said.

About thirty minutes in, another homeowner joined Stewart.

“All we want to know is why you’re in here and who gave you the gate code. That’s all we need to know,” the man said.

Miller told News 4 he did not want to share his customer’s personal information.

While he waited for Stewart to move his car, Miller said Stewart told him he was calling the police.
    Never buy from anyone who hires niggers to deliver their products. I've seen multiple videos of nigger 'deliverymen' pissing in driveways, throwing fragile items, stealing things, etc etc. Bad, bad news.

https://kfor.com/news/caught-on-came...hoa-president/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate nigger delivery guys, they don't bother to do their jobs. They'll leave packages outside, even I have literally drop box for them to deliver my damn shit. They'll put small packages on top of the drop box instead of opening it. Amazon, fedex,ups,usps etc.. all have nigger drivers.