Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'Rapper' "Young Buck" files for second bankruptcy to avoid child support, taxes and responsibility in general

Young Buck. LOL
    Young Buck Bucks Back At 50 Cent & Files For Bankruptcy To Dodge Debt

Per All Hip Hop, the Nashville-bred rapper filed paperwork for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy in January , which looks to be a ploy to get out of his contract and dismiss any debts owed to Fif and G-Unit. In it, he lists his main creditors as the mothers of his six children, the Georgia Department of Human Services, and the IRS, which claims he owes $415,892.04 for tax years 2014 through 2019.
    Who does this dindu owe money to? The IRS, the welfare office, his dindu rap buddies, his 'baby mommas' and the universe in general. Why? Bixxxxx nooood!

He continues, “When I was in jail I put my pride to the side f*ck that, I done filed bankruptcy before in my career, I’d do it again. To be honest, I didn’t file bankruptcy technically to get out the contract, I filed bankruptcy like, ‘look, if I owe you ni**a, show me where I owe you.’ Show me where you claim you gave me $350 or $250 or whatever. I knew it wouldn’t happen because I knew what it was, the fans and people don’t. Now, I get a chance to do what I’ve always been trying to do from the beginning and that’s just make good music.”
    Make "good music?" This nigger wouldn't know what good music was if it bit him in the ass.

https://archive.is/Rxf1x#selection-425.0-427.530

And his dindu (c)rap buddies accuse him of being on the down low.
    This past week, 50 Cent took the opportunity to have a go at his former protégé. After a trans woman claimed last year that she had had a thing with Buck, Fifty made reference to the fact by writing on IG, “Hey is 2020 gay pride parade canceled? asking for a friend, young Buck. LOL.”

Young Buck might be thinking bankruptcy is worth it.
    https://archive.is/ysCKH
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish people would stop pretending that these genetic failures are just like us.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    every nigger is a jogging rapper it seems.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    ALL niggers are on the downlow, they just won't admit it.
    Can an animal be "gay"?

It doesn't know more than "muh-dik in hole"
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    every nigger is a jogging rapper it seems.
    What about drive by niggers? I think they are aspiring NASCAR drivers of something.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I done filed bankruptcy before in my career, I’d do it again.
    Sure. This way, the nigger can get away with stiffing all its creditors and then start all over again because niggers have special privilege. Is there one nigger who made a lot of money and managed to keep it, invested it wisely, and didn't blow it all on bling, hoes and other shit niggers love or who didn't O.D or get shot? Just one?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe just one...

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Sure. This way, the nigger can get away with stiffing all its creditors and then start all over again because niggers have special privilege. Is there one nigger who made a lot of money and managed to keep it, invested it wisely, and didn't blow it all on bling, hoes and other shit niggers love or who didn't O.D or get shot? Just one?
    Well, there was Bill "pudding pack" Cosby who was doing OK until he had to spend it all on legal fees and hush money in his unsucessful bid to avoid NU. Up until then, he was a rich nigger as opposed to nigger rich. This is the same dirty old bastard that taught Orca Winfrey how to manage her fat assed fortunes. So far she's still got it all and to my knowledge has never lived beyond her means. She has used some excess to put gibs under the seats of audience members to gain more undue praise, adoration and worship from bored housewives. Of course she wrote it off on her taxes. She probably can afford the best accountants and tax lawyers her shekles will buy. She's overdue for a hilarious flameout. I've been waiting for years but so far, nothing. It's cool, It'll happen and I'm a patient man...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, there was Bill "pudding pack" Cosby who was doing OK until he had to spend it all on legal fees and hush money in his unsucessful bid to avoid NU. Up until then, he was a rich nigger as opposed to nigger rich. This is the same dirty old bastard that taught Orca Winfrey how to manage her fat assed fortunes. So far she's still got it all and to my knowledge has never lived beyond her means. She has used some excess to put gibs under the seats of audience members to gain more undue praise, adoration and worship from bored housewives. Of course she wrote it off on her taxes. She probably can afford the best accountants and tax lawyers her shekles will buy. She's overdue for a hilarious flameout. I've been waiting for years but so far, nothing. It's cool, It'll happen and I'm a patient man...

Right! I forgot about Orca. I've been quite successful until now in forgetting that this bellowing, uppity, sowpotomus exists.

As for Cosby - all the money and fame, yet he just could NOT control his inner savage muh dik urges and went down in flames.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I never believed she spent a penny of her own money. It was probably all sponsored ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She has used some excess to put gibs under the seats of audience members to gain more undue praise, adoration and worship from bored housewives. Of course she wrote it off on her taxes. She probably can afford the best accountants and tax lawyers her shekles will buy. She's overdue for a hilarious flameout.
    Orca never had to spend a cent of its own money. All its "generosity" came from the corporate sponsors stupid enough to give away the swag baskets and even cars. The sponsors weren't completely stupid with the cars, though. They knew a lot would be declined because of the taxes immediately due.

And let's be careful with Jewish insinuations. This isn't Stormfront or VNN.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Orca never had to spend a cent of its own money. All its "generosity" came from the corporate sponsors stupid enough to give away the swag baskets and even cars. The sponsors weren't completely stupid with the cars, though. They knew a lot would be declined because of the taxes immediately due.

And let's be careful with Jewish insinuations. This isn't Stormfront or VNN.

Uhmm... I'm Jewish so...

Are you saying Jews aren't good accountants? I'll beg to differ.

Besides, shekels refer to any number of ancient national currencies.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uhmm... I'm Jewish so...

Are you saying Jews aren't good accountants? I'll beg to differ.

Besides, shekels refer to any number of ancient national currencies.
    I am aware of the last, but the concern is about appearances. Think of it this way: could some liberal hustler point to something as "anti-Semitic" to claim we're just KKK, Stormfront or VNN. So let's just be careful we don't look like Jew-bashers when we are not. I've even edited out certain implications when sharing A. Wyatt Mann stuff.

You're Jewish, I'm part Jewish from a few generations back, but that won't save us from accusations of white supremacy. Behind the scenes, mods and admins are extremely concerned about appearances' sake.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Roger that.

^Gotcha. No more shekel refs. Just as long as I can still rip on Jim Baker and the Pope I'm good.

It is a total annoyance to me that people selectively misuse and reassign race, religion, heritage and species when it suits them politically.
    E.g.:
    Mexican is not a race. It is a country.
    Semitic is not Jewish. It is a description of any number of peoples and even includes sand niggers and niggers from Ethiopia.
    Muslims are not a particular race but both a religious and political decision - albeit a weak willed one that you are basically doomed to make if you are a sand nigger as much as if a human is born in India, chances are he's going to be a Hindu. It's doesn't take away from the fact that most sand niggers are inbred.
    Jewish can be either a theology, a heritage, a Semitic race/bloodline or a combination of all of them. Zionist is a political/religious belief system much like muslims have.

A person can not like a country or a system of government and not be a racist. I cannot stand most governments and am growing more disgusted with my own every day. It doesn't make me anti-American - quite the opposite. I despise communism but it doesn't make me anti Asian or mean I hate the Chinese. I think Scientologist are batshit crazy. The list goes on and on ad nauseam.

I do judge people by the content of their character. I do the same with nations, governments and religions overall as well.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^Gotcha. No more shekel refs. Just as long as I can still rip on Jim Baker and the Pope I'm good.

It is a total annoyance to me that people selectively misuse and reassign race, religion, heritage and species when it suits them politically.
    E.g.:
    Mexican is not a race. It is a country.
    Semitic is not Jewish. It is a description of any number of peoples and even includes sand niggers and niggers from Ethiopia.
    Muslims are not a particular race but both a religious and political decision - albeit a weak willed one that you are basically doomed to make if you are a sand nigger as much as if a human is born in India, chances are he's going to be a Hindu. It's doesn't take away from the fact that most sand niggers are inbred.
    Jewish can be either a theology, a heritage, a Semitic race/bloodline or a combination of all of them. Zionist is a political/religious belief system much like muslims have.

A person can not like a country or a system of government and not be a racist. I cannot stand most governments and am growing more disgusted with my own every day. It doesn't make me anti-American - quite the opposite. I despise communism but it doesn't make me anti Asian or mean I hate the Chinese. I think Scientologist are batshit crazy. The list goes on and on ad nauseam.

I do judge people by the content of their character. I do the same with nations, governments and religions overall as well.
    Jim Bakker would be ok if you could keep it within the scope of our General Discussion or Politics forums, like if he's starting a new scam. The Pope would be off-limits in terms of religion, but ok if you're talking about him as a Marxist, NWO member and niggerlover, and he's undeniably all those.

We have a lot of clarification and explanation in our site rules of what you can do to bash non-niggers. It isn't that we forbid politics and talking about horrible cultures, but we want to be careful about any impressions people (especially new members and visitors) get. If a new observer thinks we bash not only niggers but others too, then we look like Hollywood's redneck caricatures that Harold and Kumar ran into. That's why we don't want mentions of shekels or the like. Now you're nowhere near this extent, but we have had a couple of problems in the past with a couple of members who once too often blamed Jews almost more than they blamed niggers. That's not "anti-semitism," that's just ridiculous Jew-bashing.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    As for Cosby - all the money and fame, yet he just could NOT control his inner savage muh dik urges and went down in flames.
    The funny thing about Bill "Muh-dik" Cosby is that those stories of his muh-dikkery were well known throughout the 80s and 90s - hell, those stories made the Enquirer back in the day, even. He was a coddled, protected nigger...until he started talking shit on "modern nigger culture" and saying that he was embarrassed by niggers who can't speak English and won't pull their pants up. As soon as he said that, the coddling was over for him and he was arrested for muh-dikkery.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5345290/ns...ilure-parents/

CHICAGO — Bill Cosby went off on another tirade against the black community Thursday, telling a room full of activists that too many black men are beating their wives while their children run around not knowing how to read or write.

Cosby made headlines in May when he upbraided some poor blacks for their grammar and accused them of squandering opportunities the civil rights movement gave them. He shot back Thursday, saying his detractors were trying in vain to hide the black community’s “dirty laundry.”

“Let me tell you something, your dirty laundry gets out of school at 2:30 every day, it’s cursing and calling each other n------ as they’re walking up and down the street,” Cosby said during an appearance at the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition & Citizenship Education Fund’s annual conference.

“They think they’re hip,” the entertainer said. “They can’t read; they can’t write. They’re laughing and giggling, and they’re going nowhere.”

He also had harsh words for black men who don’t have jobs and are angry about their lives.

‘Stop beating up your women’
    “You’ve got to stop beating up your women because you can’t find a job, because you didn’t want to get an education and now you’re (earning) minimum wage,” Cosby said. “You should have thought more of yourself when you were in high school, when you had an opportunity.”

In his remarks in May at a commemoration of the anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education desegregation decision, Cosby denounced some blacks’ grammar and said those who commit crimes and wind up behind bars “are not political prisoners.”

“I can’t even talk the way these people talk, ‘Why you ain’t,’ ‘Where you is’ ... and I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk,” Cosby said then. “And then I heard the father talk ... Everybody knows it’s important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can’t be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.”

Cosby elaborated Thursday on his previous comments in a talk interrupted several times by applause. He castigated some blacks, saying that they cannot simply blame whites for problems such as teen pregnancy and high school dropout rates.

‘Turn the mirror around’
    “For me there is a time ... when we have to turn the mirror around,” he said. “Because for me it is almost analgesic to talk about what the white man is doing against us. And it keeps a person frozen in their seat, it keeps you frozen in your hole you’re sitting in.”

Cosby lamented that the racial slurs once used by those who lynched blacks are now a favorite expression of black children. And he blamed parents.

“When you put on a record and that record is yelling n----- and you’ve got your little 6-year-old, 7-year-old sitting in the back seat of the car, those children hear that,” he said.

Cosby appeared Thursday with the Rev. Jesse Jackson, founder and president of the education fund, who defended the entertainer’s statements.

“Bill is saying let’s fight the right fight, let’s level the playing field,” Jackson said. “Drunk people can’t do that. Illiterate people can’t do that.”

Failing to honor civil rights heroes
    Cosby also said many young people are failing to honor the sacrifices made by those who struggled and died during the civil rights movement.

“Dogs, water hoses that tear the bark off trees, Emmett Till,” he said, naming the black youth who was tortured and murdered in Mississippi in 1955, allegedly for whistling at a white woman. “And you’re going to tell me you’re going to drop out of school? You’re going to tell me you’re going to steal from a store?”

Cosby also said he wasn’t concerned that some whites took his comments and turned them “against our people.”

“Let them talk,” he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv