Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'Rapper' "Young Buck" files for second bankruptcy to avoid child support, taxes and responsibility in general

Young Buck. LOL
    Young Buck Bucks Back At 50 Cent & Files For Bankruptcy To Dodge Debt

Per All Hip Hop, the Nashville-bred rapper filed paperwork for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy in January , which looks to be a ploy to get out of his contract and dismiss any debts owed to Fif and G-Unit. In it, he lists his main creditors as the mothers of his six children, the Georgia Department of Human Services, and the IRS, which claims he owes $415,892.04 for tax years 2014 through 2019.
    Who does this dindu owe money to? The IRS, the welfare office, his dindu rap buddies, his 'baby mommas' and the universe in general. Why? Bixxxxx nooood!

He continues, “When I was in jail I put my pride to the side f*ck that, I done filed bankruptcy before in my career, I’d do it again. To be honest, I didn’t file bankruptcy technically to get out the contract, I filed bankruptcy like, ‘look, if I owe you ni**a, show me where I owe you.’ Show me where you claim you gave me $350 or $250 or whatever. I knew it wouldn’t happen because I knew what it was, the fans and people don’t. Now, I get a chance to do what I’ve always been trying to do from the beginning and that’s just make good music.”
    Make "good music?" This nigger wouldn't know what good music was if it bit him in the ass.

https://archive.is/Rxf1x#selection-425.0-427.530

And his dindu (c)rap buddies accuse him of being on the down low.
    This past week, 50 Cent took the opportunity to have a go at his former protégé. After a trans woman claimed last year that she had had a thing with Buck, Fifty made reference to the fact by writing on IG, “Hey is 2020 gay pride parade canceled? asking for a friend, young Buck. LOL.”

Young Buck might be thinking bankruptcy is worth it.
    https://archive.is/ysCKH
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish people would stop pretending that these genetic failures are just like us.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    every nigger is a jogging rapper it seems.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    every nigger is a jogging rapper it seems.
    What about drive by niggers? I think they are aspiring NASCAR drivers of something.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I done filed bankruptcy before in my career, I’d do it again.
    Sure. This way, the nigger can get away with stiffing all its creditors and then start all over again because niggers have special privilege. Is there one nigger who made a lot of money and managed to keep it, invested it wisely, and didn't blow it all on bling, hoes and other shit niggers love or who didn't O.D or get shot? Just one?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe just one...

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Sure. This way, the nigger can get away with stiffing all its creditors and then start all over again because niggers have special privilege. Is there one nigger who made a lot of money and managed to keep it, invested it wisely, and didn't blow it all on bling, hoes and other shit niggers love or who didn't O.D or get shot? Just one?
    Well, there was Bill "pudding pack" Cosby who was doing OK until he had to spend it all on legal fees and hush money in his unsucessful bid to avoid NU. Up until then, he was a rich nigger as opposed to nigger rich. This is the same dirty old bastard that taught Orca Winfrey how to manage her fat assed fortunes. So far she's still got it all and to my knowledge has never lived beyond her means. She has used some excess to put gibs under the seats of audience members to gain more undue praise, adoration and worship from bored housewives. Of course she wrote it off on her taxes. She probably can afford the best accountants and tax lawyers her shekles will buy. She's overdue for a hilarious flameout. I've been waiting for years but so far, nothing. It's cool, It'll happen and I'm a patient man...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    ALL niggers are on the downlow, they just won't admit it.
    Can an animal be "gay"?

It doesn't know more than "muh-dik in hole"
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv