Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Niggerant from Apefreaka rapes pregnant Italian Nurse at Train Station

A PREGNANT nurse was raped by an illegal migrant as she headed home from the front line treating coronavirus patients, it's reported.

The 48-year-old was targeted while waiting at a bus stop shortly after leaving work at around 3pm on Sunday afternoon in Naples, Italy.
    The attack happened at a bus stop behind Naples main railway station

She told La Repubblica: "He kept repeating 'let me do what I want or I’ll kill you. Stand still and don’t scream'.

"He was double my size and all his weight was on my back.

"He got angry because my jeans were too tight and he couldn’t take them off."
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/115777...migrant-italy/

This is what happens when libtarded leaders allow subhuman nigs and mudshits emigrate en masse.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say it's time for Camorra to step in and start protecting Napolitan women, because corrupt and ineffective police is a reason Italian organized crime became so powerful. But the problem is, a lot of Italian organized crime has been making money off migrant niggers, from simple transportation to using them for farm labor.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.