Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

48 year old aspiring Gospel Singer who dindu nuffin....you can guess the rest

He was a gud boi, dindu nuffin', aspiring Gospel singer turnin' his life around and his temp job was about to go permanent.
    Family responds as Acevedo details shooting that killed gospel artist Adrian Medearis

The family of a Houston man fatally shot by police called him “a talented gospel recording artist on the rise,” moments before Police Chief Art Acevedo on Monday held a press conference to break down video of the deadly struggle.
    Adrian Medearis, 48, most recently directed the gospel choir at Evangelist Temple Church of God In Christ in South Acres. He was also a former director for the Prairie View A&M Baptist Student Movement gospel choir and founder of God’s Anointed People, a contemporary gospel group.
    Medearis was shot and killed around 1:30 a.m. last Friday during a struggle with an officer, only identified as J. Ramos, who was trying to arrest him on a DWI charge in the 11700 block of the North Freeway, police said. Acevedo said Medearis was clocked driving 97 mph down the highway. He failed field sobriety tests and resisted being placed in handcuffs, the chief said. He was shot when he grabbed Ramos’ Taser and pointed it at the officer, Acevedo said.
    The Evangelist Temple said its congregation is mourning the loss of their “beloved choir director, Brother Adrian Medearis, who Sunday after Sunday ushered in the Holy Spirit through praise and worship,” according to an Instagram post.
    In the Bible, Jesus Christ said that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit was the one unforgivable sin. This looks like blasphemy to me. Egads!

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...n-15262665.php
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    why are niggers always playing rock paper scissors? They are obsessed with it - well the only thing on the rise from this nigger now, will be the stench of rotting ape corpse. World 1 - nigger 0
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Where's the GoFundaNigger page begging for Gibs.... I'm sure it will be up very soon.

EDIT: Never mind it's already up https://www.gofundme.com/f/adrian-medearis

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gave fuck all !! I know I did the right thing !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was really a good boy, never done nothing wrong, active in his church...welcome, to Fantasy Island.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    He was really a good boy, never done nothing wrong, active in his church...welcome, to Fantasy Island.
    When Father Murphey gets active in his church with his alter boys and goes to prison over it where he gets shanked, no body bats an eye or sheds a tear. Deal with it niggers and quit hiding behind the church.