Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

white pastor runs with TV in defense of goodified jogger nogger

The jigger nigger is now being defended by a white pastor, who elected to run down the street with a TV in his grasp. What the fuck this moron was trying to prove is beyond me. I'm looking forward to his unGodly demise by nigger terror.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/12/white-...ahmaud-arbery/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'll get a bucket of KFC chiggun wangs and drive down to Boston and take a jog run through the niggerhood to prove...what would I prove? Oh, right: nothing. Just like this idiotic stunt. Fuck this ass-kissing niggerlover.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I think I'll get a bucket of KFC chiggun wangs and drive down to Boston and take a jog run through the niggerhood to prove...what would I prove? Oh, right: nothing. Just like this idiotic stunt. Fuck this ass-kissing niggerlover.

You would prove that niggers will kill you for a bucket of chiggun. You would prove that there would be no protest, press coverage or state intervention when the county prosecutors refused to prosecute the niggers responsible. There wouldn't be a single balloon, ribbon, sign, gofundanigger page, or mention of you anywhere before the last page of the local paper because you are human. For the same reason, any traffic ticket you ever received would be brought up along with the fact that you were carrying chigguns through nigger central which proves you is RAYSISS! This would be used to defend the niggers in court if they had the misfortune to actually get caught due to not outrunning the cops because they couldn't hold their pants up with one hand while eating the chiggun with the other and dropped their pants and their pawguns in the foot chase.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You would prove that niggers will kill you for a bucket of chiggun.
    Thanks, ts. I needed that laugh.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    KFC - Killers For Chicken
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When did we humans lose our edge in knowing niggers are beasts? In China, they'd Ahmaud who they want, and no one will learn about it, and no apologies.
    Coalburning is bestiality.