Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

NY Post saying NigBama BarryBongo ordered Russiagate to destroy Trump

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've known for two years about the obvious conspiracy between the Clintons, Obama, The FBI, Christopher Steele and the Russians to unseat Trump, but Mr. and Ms. John Q. Dumbfuck, sitting in front of their widescreen have no idea about it at all. I hate the news media even more than I hate niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the media aligns itself with the ad revenue streams. That's the only motivator for them. It's business, news is business. Right or wrong, it's business. Everything has its price, and morals are the first thing to be auctioned off - I mean let's face it, morals don't keep your kids at expensive colleges to they? We live in a gutter world for sure.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    the media aligns itself with the ad revenue streams. That's the only motivator for them. It's business, news is business. Right or wrong, it's business. Everything has its price, and morals are the first thing to be auctioned off - I mean let's face it, morals don't keep your kids at expensive colleges to they? We live in a gutter world for sure.
    I'm going to have to disagree with you here, CR. Big corporations are first and foremost LEFTISTS, not capitalists. When the choice is between revenue and pushing the agenda, they choose the agenda, every time. So do big corporations. Where do you think all the advertisements featuring skeevy buck niggers with blonde girls came from? Do you think that makes a company money? It doesn't, but it does push a social and political agenda. This trend began when Personnel Departments changed to Human Resources Departments, with a bunch of left-wing bulldyke feminists in charge, who then proceeded to take entire corporations over, imposing all sorts of bullshit like race and gender sensitivity training on the employees and management.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    I had a buddy back in my service days who was big into Harley's. I asked him why he was so ate up with the whole scene. He told me that if he had to explain it to me, I wouldn't understand.

If I had to explain how this shit actually works, you either wouldn't understand it or believe me if I tried.

Human beings are natural conspirators and we have been since Eve conspired in the garden with the snake and then with Adam.

The media is owned and controlled just like every corporation and government. The people who actually control the world live in the shadows and you will never hear of them. You think that government officials are elected and businesses only follow the dollar but the truth is more sinister. You have a lot of research ahead of you if you want to understand how the world actually works.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody here is right and just reminded myself why I don't talk politics. Right....back to hating niggers. There's simply no excuse for them !!