Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger caregivers love to rape elderly women

https://vdare.com/articles/the-fulfo...sts-in-5-years

“One of the things we’re being told in the age of Coronavirus is that immigrants are health care workers, and must not be sent back, even if they’re Obama’s illegal DACA recipients. See About 280,000 essential healthcare workers in the US are undocumented, by Ephrat Livni, April 16, 2020, and 29,000 DACA Recipients Are Fighting COVID-19 as Healthcare Workers, by Julyssa Lopez, Remezcla, April 16, 2020.

This is nonsense, of course. The total number of healthcare workers in America, according to the Henry J. Kaiser foundation, is 16, 866, 020, of which DACA recipients, with their stolen educations, are 17/100ths of one percent. Illegals are criminals and, if they’re lying about their status and Social Security numbers, they may be lying about any qualifications they have, too.

But let’s talk about the other downsides of immigrant healthcare workers—specifically things we’re not going to be told about them because it doesn’t fit the Narrative. Like immigrant male nurses and “caregivers” raping their charges.”

LOL! Who would've thought that imported niggers turned out to be professional muh-dikers? No one? In fact, everyone knew it would be a bad idea, except delusional nigger lovers and their mudslime supporters of course. Only a fool would love to have a coon or dunecoon take care of their family. In fact, many of these useless coons are mooslemz.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I asked our insurance rep at work if they pay out for suicide. She looked worried and said, "yes, why?"
    Just told her if someone (nigger) was texting and hit me on the side of the highway, and claimed I jumped out to commit suicide, that my family would get paid 100%.
    She said, "yes, would you like to purchase a cancer policy?"

I told her no, if I get diagnosed terminal, I'll just have a boating accident and you'll pay out.
    Her jaw dropped. ��

I'll be damned if I'm gonna wind up losing every penny I worked for, to pay some violent silverback sheeboon to abuse me, or some down low orderly muh-dikk me.
    I ain't goin out like that.

Also gave explicit instructions to my wife, to have me cremated so I don't wind up buried next to a nigger!
    Or worse yet, niggers take over the cemetary years later.

I can't help but pity all the old folks buried in any major city cemetary before the 1950's when it was a beautiful world, only to have that WHITE/GOLD hearse pull up and dump more disgusting niggers next to them every day...
    It's like section 8 in the afterlife, only there is no possibility of white flight.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Son_of_Sambo
    Chimpout Guest
    Anything with a hole. The handicapped, the elderly, the mentally ill even old men! Beyond an animal!