Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Iran's sandmonkey Navy shoots own ship while testing anti-ship missile killing 15

Iran navy 'friendly fire' incident kills 19 sailors in Gulf of Oman

Nineteen sailors have been killed and 15 others injured in an accident involving Iranian naval vessels in the Gulf of Oman, Iran's navy has said.

Iranian media reported that the support ship Konarak was hit by a new anti-ship missile being tested by the frigate Jamaran during an exercise on Sunday.

The Konarak had been putting targets out in the water and remained too close to one, according to the reports.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-52612511
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    an accident happened involving the Konarak light support ship vessel, causing the martyrdom of a number of brave members of the naval forces," the navy said in a statement
    Am I just confused here? I thought for it to be considered martyrdom, the martyr's last word were supposed to be "Aloha Snackbar" not "OOHHHHHH SSHHHHEEEEEEEETT!!"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope large-scale land exercises are in the works!
    Hope they do a drill where allah tells 'em to target/protect their nuke centrifges!

There's a reason those sub-human goat fuckers only succeeded at throwing rocks at each other for 2,000+ years.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23