Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Alaska School board bans niggerbooks for "anti-White messaging"

Alaska school board bans 5 ‘controversial’ books, including Maya Angelou work

A school board in southern Alaska voted to remove five classic books from an approved list for high school English teachers this fall, the Anchorage Daily News reported.
    Last week, the Matanuska-Susitna School Board in Palmer, Alaska, voted 5-2 to ban the books, which include “Invisible Man” by Ralph Ellison; “Catch-22” by Joseph Heller; “The Things They Carried” by Tim O’Brien; “I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings” by Maya Angelou; and “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald, according to the outlet.

Angelou’s work was banned because of a graphic description she wrote about being molested as a child and for “anti-white” messaging.
    Ralph Ellison's niggerbook The Invisible Man should never be allowed into any educational system, but Angelou is just a dumb nigger.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alaska-sc...a-angelou-work
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why the fuck ban F. Scott's Gatsby? I've read it several times (English Lit. major mammy, you see), and I don't recall anything untoward in that book in at all. There were far more "offensive" books on our book list when I was in high skoo (late 80's - early 90's).

I can only remember a few very benign references to race in the book -- maybe one use of the term "colored".

So stupid...

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Catch-22??? Refresh my memory how it's anti white or pro nigger....

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Catch-22??? Refresh my memory how it's anti white or pro nigger....
    Exactly. That is one of my favourite books.

If anything it is about the futility of war and the insanity that surrounds it.