Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Ahmaud Arbery

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was a good boy, never did nothing wrong.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So true. I bet if you looked at its facespook page it will be full of TNB pictures. I am surprised they didn't show his 10 year old photo where he graduated 1st grade.

A nigger miles from his home, jogging... Jogging in high tops with cargo shorts and a belt. The same nigger who ran out from a house he was casing. Yet the nigger lovers say he only "looked like" the guy. It wont be long before they twist it further to say they had confederate flags and shouting yee haw while shooting at him.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    you can fool most of the people....yeah you know the rest. How much more will the average human take? More nigger whine crying wolf. The louder the niggers scream the less we'll listen. The majority know that niggers are useless and all they keep doing is proving it time and time again.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Batwinging video is awesome. Shotguns still have the same effect on Dindu's that they did on the plantations.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    So true. I bet if you looked at its facespook page it will be full of TNB pictures. I am surprised they didn't show his 10 year old photo where he graduated 1st grade.

A nigger miles from his home, jogging... Jogging in high tops with cargo shorts and a belt. The same nigger who ran out from a house he was casing. Yet the nigger lovers say he only "looked like" the guy. It wont be long before they twist it further to say they had confederate flags and shouting yee haw while shooting at him.
    No one talks about how Ahrmaud Rarbery ran at the McMichaelses and tried to grab that shotgun...stupid fucking Dindu.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The latest video of Armed Amperage shows the cops deploying the electric whip after this nigger came up on him bowed up and looking for a fight. Why the hell would any sane rational person approach a man wearing a taser, a stick, pepper spray, a handgun, a set of cuffs and a badge that can throw you in jail while looking to start a fight?

Of course I know it's a rhetorical question as niggers are not sane or rational.

The cop fired at point blank range from maybe five feet and the nigger wasn't phased in the slightest. Drugs, I suppose. Maybe that thick niggahyde and designer dindu jacket it was wearing.