Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Photogenic magic nigger banker shot dead by wild ghetto nigger he was selling his house to get away from

Calif. Banker Expecting His 4th Child Is Allegedly Killed by Neighbor Accused of Terrorizing Him

Even if he was a successful magic nigger, his fambly got their paws out for gofundme gibs.

A California banker expecting his fourth child was fatally shot allegedly by a neighbor who had been accused of terrorizing his family.

On Thursday, the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office filed murder charges against Jamal Thomas, 43, in the death of 44-year-old Miles Armstead, a wealth management banker at Fremont Bank, who was shot multiple times in front of his former Oakland home last Friday afternoon.

According to the San Jose Mercury News, Armstead’s family had moved out of the home because of Thomas, a former neighbor who had been previously evicted from his home. But Armstead, who was remodeling his former home to prepare it to sell, came back occasionally to work on the house.

Thomas is also charged with two counts of assault with a deadly weapon.

The first incident occurred on March 28 when Thomas allegedly threw a large rock through a house window after Armstead’s pregnant wife made eye contact with him. The rock left a baseball-size hole in the window. According to an Oakland Police probable cause statement obtained by PEOPLE, Armstead’s wife, who cut her hand on the shattered glass, believed Thomas “intended to hurt her and her unborn child.”
    https://people.com/crime/calif-banke...rrorizing-him/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get it. The nigger was a banker who could afford to have 4 sprogs. He must have had a huge life insurance policy, right, so as not to leave his niglets in poverty in the event was made good? Must be at least a million, so what's with the GoGibsMuh fund?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't get it. The nigger was a banker who could afford to have 4 sprogs. He must have had a huge life insurance policy, right, so as not to leave his niglets in poverty in the event was made good? Must be at least a million, so what's with the GoGibsMuh fund?
    Since when do niggers keep insurance up to date?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He must have had a huge life insurance policy, right, so as not to leave his niglets in poverty in the event was made good?

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Since when do niggers keep insurance up to date?

I thought it, Bottle said it!
    I'm guessing that was more of a rhetorical question there, huh Diva?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

I thought it, Bottle said it!
    I'm guessing that was more of a rhetorical question there, huh Diva?
    But...but all the insurance commercials tell us that niggers are very knowledgeable about insurance and are very savvy about finding the best rates, etc.! In fact, I Just saw one the other night, where a patient magic nigger informs dumb, stupid-looking YT what kind he should be using. It's not true? <sarcasm>