Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Son_of_Sambo
    Chimpout Guest

A Nigger in a single word.

A Niger can be described in one single word and that word is pervert. When most people hear the word pervert they automatically assume it's a sexual deviant and without a doubt niggars are definitely sexual perverts.

Who else rape 90 year old women, the handicapped, the mentally ill even Nigger's who are straight rape 90 year old men.

But the word pervert has a much wider definition.

To Alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

To lead (someone) away from what is considered right, natural, or acceptable.

To go against what is natural. To twist away from what is considered normal and acceptable.

Now tell me that that does not define a Nigger in a single word.

From the way they walk to the way they talk everything a Nigger puts his hand to he perverts.

Who else makes an entire genre of walking around with their pants hanging off their stinky a*******.

No shirts, no shoes no service. No one wants to smell someone's stinky feet or armpits how much more so do you not want to get a whiff of someone's stinky a******* on a hot summer day?

Especially a Nigger's.

I defy anyone here to name a single thing that Niggers don't pervert.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Sambo View Post
    A Niger can be described in one single word and that word is pervert. When most people hear the word pervert they automatically assume it's a sexual deviant and without a doubt niggars are definitely sexual perverts.

Who else rape 90 year old women, the handicapped, the mentally ill even Nigger's who are straight rape 90 year old men.

But the word pervert has a much wider definition.

To Alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

To lead (someone) away from what is considered right, natural, or acceptable.

To go against what is natural. To twist away from what is considered normal and acceptable.

Now tell me that that does not define a Nigger in a single word.

From the way they walk to the way they talk everything a Nigger puts his hand to he perverts.

Who else makes an entire genre of walking around with their pants hanging off their stinky a*******.

No shirts, no shoes no service. No one wants to smell someone's stinky feet or armpits how much more so do you not want to get a whiff of someone's stinky a******* on a hot summer day?

Especially a Nigger's.

I defy anyone here to name a single thing that Niggers don't pervert.
    Niggers do much more than pervert everything they come into contact with. They literally destroy it.

Son_of_Sambo
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Niggers do much more than pervert everything they come into contact with. They literally destroy it.
    No argument here dear brother but before they destroy it they pervert it. I guess it would be best to call them a rac
    e of destructive perverts.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Another one.....Demented, another good one..niggers are born demented and devient.