Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger judge throws human woman in jail for 7 days

I'm a little late posting but did you see where that Niger judge in Texas threw that human woman in jail for 7 days for keeping her salon open how to earn money to feed her family?

Totally unnecessary and I'll bet if it have been a Nigger the Nigger judge would have let her off scot-free.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it had been a nigger salon when the cops showed up tnb would likely result in batwings or at least the electric whip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1588962735292.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	11242
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1588962735292.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	11242
    That beast "mayor" of Chicongo, is a truly fugly buck-or-sow specimen.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    That beast "mayor" of Chicongo, is a truly fugly buck-or-sow specimen.
    Looks like a gorilla cancer patient on a crack binge.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Uppity Nigger in Charge
    Chimpout Guest

groid judge

Groids don't have good judgement so groids shouldn't be judges. I hope some people see that now.

Groids enjoy the pain and suffering of others and that of other animals. For them it is entertainment. Just read some of the horror stories that come out of Africa. I'm sure this groid "judge" harbors irrational hatred for humans and has reveled in making life unnecessarily miserable for some and utterly destroyed the lives of others. I am also sure this groid "judge" is an uppity nigger; a mix of arrogance and ignorance with no empathy and no soul. Given any sort of authority or power, niggers will absolutely abuse it.

The human woman being charged with contempt is laughable. It is impossible to be held in contempt by a court that in itself is contemptible. (At least it should be) And a groid dressed up in robes and playing judge is indeed contemptible. It showed contempt for the human lady and treated her like a naughty 3rd grader telling her to "apologize to the politicians and public for her 'selfish' behavior," as though feeding her family and helping co-workers feed theirs is "selfish". (Only from the mind of a groid....) Then it went straight for her money (which she already has very little of) by ordering her to pay a $7000 fine; another trait of niggers. The court was not dealing with a hardened criminal, just an average citizen trying to get by during tough times; not by stealing and thievery like a nigger, but by working at her job. But the groid "judge" was not able to comprehend that (along with many other things I'm sure).

The groid "judge" was was judged by the State Attorney General and Governor and was found wanting (as all groids are when scrutinized). The nice human lady was set free and the groid was left with turd on it's chimpanzee monkey face. The groid is up for re-election next fall. Hopefully people do the right thing and send the groid back to the farm fields where it belongs and replace it with a real, human judge

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I feel like a broken record player here but we all know the consequences of niggers having authority over humans in all scenarios.
    Nigger judges and police should only ever police and judge other niggers, never humans. Let nigger police deal with wild feral niggers in their own hoods and let them all murder each other. And ban nigger police from all white neighborhoods, basically bring back Jim Crow. It’s the only way to get the country working proper again. Actually, just ship all the niggers back to Africa.