Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Morbidly obese sow finds a new invention to disguise its hanging pancake udders.

Does this sherilla think that when she wants to muh dik some buck and takes off the apparatus it won't be apparent that its udders droop to the floor? Disgusting.

https://www.facebook.com/10001028617...sn=mo&d=n&vh=e

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

There must be something really wrong with me since I knew going into that video exactly what I was in for - yet I watched it anyway.

What the hell was that apparatus? It looked like something used by HAZMAT response teams to contain a leak on a reactor core pipe. I think that was 1/4 inch spring steel holding the two ends together.

There, that should hold it till we get the pumps shut down. Somebody shut those damn klaxon alarms off and get a containment berm set up around this mess until we can assess the damage!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    fucking hell - how many chicken buckets can that fucking giant pudding eat at a time? Jesus, imagine the size of its shits, like fucking elephant turds. Typical gross nigger. Imagine sitting on a transatlantic flight next to that thing, it's filthy dark oily skin and skank stench pushing up on you.....