Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark Adele's massive weight loss: undoubtedly she got AIDS or something from her buck

Look at all the cucks and other idiots fawning over how good she looks. Losing so much weight so fast "under the radar" is not natural.

"She goes to different gyms. She goes early in the morning and meets with her trainer," a source shared with E! News exclusively. "She gets her workout in first thing. She works out for about an hour and leaves drenched in sweat and looking like she worked very hard."

We're told she goes a couple of times per week for private sessions. And for the most part, Adele flies completely under the radar.

"She's also staying active going on walks and getting in a lot of steps. She is in a groove," a source shared. "She looks great and has totally transformed her body. She is barely recognizable and is continuing to lose weight."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...213114951.html

Bestiality is also not natural. She divorced a white man, and look what she took up with.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=adele+boyf...ges&iax=images

She's been a niggerlover for five or more years, though. Look at this vile specimen of pure niggerness that IRL would Nicole Brownize her, given half a chance.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Look at all the cucks and other idiots fawning over how good she looks. Losing so much weight so fast "under the radar" is not natural.

Bestiality is also not natural. She divorced a white man, and look what she took up with.

She's been a niggerlover for five or more years, though. Look at this vile specimen of pure niggerness that IRL would Nicole Brownize her, given half a chance.
    It's always the same. They take up not just with any old nigger, but the ugliest, niggeriest, most simian feral buck they can dig up. Are they doing it deliberately, giving the finger to everyone?

If so, she's doing a great job:

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's always the same. They take up not just with any old nigger, but the ugliest, niggeriest, most simian feral buck they can dig up. Are they doing it deliberately, giving the finger to everyone?

If so, she's doing a great job:
    There really should be laws that criminalize beastiality. I just don't get it. She'd be better off being with an older decent human, without fame or fortune, but she decides on the niggest ugly feral monkey she could find. She's trying to outdo Lindsay Vonn.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure anyone can outdo Lindsay Vonn, but I'm sure these two have a lot in common and have a great connection and conversations: His answers to anything she brings up: "Muh dik"..."Muh bitch"...I like big butts...Muhfugg.."

Really, what do they talk about?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    this awful coal burning cunt loves muh dik..hopefully we'll never have to hear the 69 album...I'd lose my dinner