Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dindu cop puts the beatdown on mask-less she boon at NigMart

Birmingham police officer under investigation after taking down maskless woman at Walmart

An altercation between a Birmingham police officer and a woman over the woman’s apparent failure to wear a mask at a store was captured on video and now has prompted an investigation.

The incident took place Tuesday night at Walmart in Roebuck. Video of the incident has been shared thousands of times on Facebook and shows the officer handcuffing a woman who is not complying. He then picks her up and takes her to the ground.

He ultimately gets her handcuffed and she is seen in later video standing with no apparent injuries. It appears she then spit at another woman while she was in handcuffs.
    https://www.al.com/news/2020/05/birm...t-walmart.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMMFLWAO! That filthy sowrilla got totally face-slammed into the concrete! That had to hurt...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently, he didn't do it hard enough since it was still able to shriek and bitch-nood for the remainder of the clip. I hope he was verbally reprimanded for use of ineffective force by his SGT after that little show of softball treatment.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    LMMFLWAO! That filthy sowrilla got totally face-slammed into the concrete! That had to hurt...
    Ya. I'm sure the concrete was hurt like hell after that coconut wacked it. I'll bet there was seismic activity reported in the area.