Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

A dead nigger should not be worth 800k.

https://news.yahoo.com/settlement-79...003248188.html

Settlement of $795,000 reached in Minneapolis police shooting of unarmed black man
    They are a literally liability shouldn't be paid to get rid of them. Not paid the niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know a lot of cops are dirty but with niggers the chances it did not happen as they said is almost non existant. Bottom line is if the nigger had not been out robbing, he would still be collecting his welfare check.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I know a lot of cops are dirty but with niggers the chances it did not happen as they said is almost non existant. Bottom line is if the nigger had not been out robbing, he would still be collecting his welfare check.
    That is why that criminigger wasn't worth a penny!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know, it's worth the $800k to be rid of the nigger though.

If that's all it costs, you know...it's still worth it.

Besides, his fambly is just going to buy rims and shoes and shiny new sail foams until it's all gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    You know, it's worth the $800k to be rid of the nigger though.

If that's all it costs, you know...it's still worth it.

Besides, his fambly is just going to buy rims and shoes and shiny new sail foams until it's all gone.
    When we look at all the other welfare dependents this one would spawn plus his and their Nigger U scholarships over the years. That is a bargain.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In 1776, they should have put a price of $100 on every nigger head dead or alive. If I had a time machine, this would be my first stop.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers shoot each other every day. But, when a Whitey or a cop do it, it automatically becomes wrong. Hypocrisy much, niggers?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Niggers shoot each other every day. But, when a Whitey or a cop do it, it automatically becomes wrong. Hypocrisy much, niggers?
    I know! YT shoots a nigger and it's an international story. Niggers murder each other in droves and no one says a word. Why aren't niggers howling for justice over that?

https://heyjackass.com/category/chicago-crime-2019/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well you know that's the whole point. Nobody gives a fuck about niggers until they are worth something to them. Front page ' rayciss ' news gets attention and sells ad space. Niggers have been used for the color of their shitty skin for centuries. They have no plan of their own to escape the modern slavery that they have brought to themselves.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    They'll end up shooting/hammering each other fighting over the gibs. Or they'll piss it all away in lawyer fees like Tra-coon's fambly, fighting over t-shirt sales.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    If I had one, I would go back in time and invent this. That way NO niggers.

Attachment 11245
    If I had a time machine, I'll go back to 300,000 years ago. That's when most of Erectus died out. I'd give the early modern humans steel swords, shields, and spears, and tell them get rid of all monkeys that will be pretending to be human. Our gene pool would be better. There'll be no mudsharking and oildrilling.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    If I had a time machine, I'll go back to 300,000 years ago. That's when most of Erectus died out. I'd give the early modern humans steel swords, shields, and spears, and tell them get rid of all monkeys that will be pretending to be human. Our gene pool would be better. There'll be no mudsharking and oildrilling.
    All we need to do is go back to Lincoln and convince him not to free slaves but build massive fleets of boats to take them back or sell them wholesale to other nations still using inferior farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well BOH, if niggers still existed on the planet, sooner or later some human countries will feel sorry for their wretched existence. Then there will still be no end to paws asking for gibs. Then one or two will muh dikk a human female and give rise to a mutant. Culture and morality are what makes us humans, and niggers have neither. They're still stuck as Homo erectus. Sub-human, and that's still very generous. Look at the Africans of today. Are we the same species?

Lincoln we know wanted to send them back, but no one took on this responsibility when he was gone. 500 years ago, they're just chattel, but there'll be a bleeding heart who will feel sorry. Hey just look at puppy eyes, and you can empathize. Thing with simians, they are ungrateful and cannot be controlled.

I guess I'm wishing for an ultra powerful time machine, but ok, even 500 years back, I'd take it.
    Coalburning is bestiality.