This is the nigger's big chance to strike back against YT, especially a woman who rightfully "disrespected" a court order. Look at this disgusting justification of a groid setting itself up as the big boss, even defying the Texas Attorney General.

Those who know state District Judge Eric Moyé say he's a principled judge with a reverence for the law who doesn't shy away from tough cases.

He certainly didn't Tuesday when he ordered Dallas salon owner Shelley Luther to jail after she refused to close up shop in violation of emergency orders enacted in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Moyé, 65, sparked ire from conservatives in Texas and across the country. But colleagues and friends say he was fair, as they’ve always known him to be.
“I’ve never known the judge to seek the spotlight, but he also leans into doing his job,” said state Rep. Rafael Anchía, who has known Moyé as a colleague and friend for about 20 years. “If that is part of the job, then I think he is happy to defend the rule of law against any criticism.”
The judge’s ruling came as tensions have flared over the reopening of businesses shuttered to slow the spread of the coronavirus. Moyé declined to comment, but in a letter signed by 11 other state district judges, he responded to criticism from Attorney General Ken Paxton, who called Wednesday for Luther’s release from jail.

“For the sake of ALL of the citizens of Texas, please let the Judicial process play out without any further interference,” the judges wrote in their letter to Paxton, calling the attorney general’s comments inappropriate.
The Harvard-educated lawyer was presiding over a contentious lawsuit when Ira Tobolowsky, a prominent Dallas lawyer on the case, was slain. Moyé briefly received police protection after the 2016 slaying, which is still unsolved. He also presided over a politically charged lawsuit in 2018 when the Dallas County Republican Party wanted to kick more than 100 Democratic candidates off ballots.

Anchía said that Moyé, who he said comes from a “working-class” family, has deep empathy for others — especially the underdog.
“I’m sure he was hoping that the owner would have taken responsibility, so that he could have allowed her to avoid jail time and simply pay a fine, but she didn’t want to do it,” Anchía said of the Luther case. “He was trying to apply [the law] fairly and with grace, and she continued to be defiant.”
Ron Kirk, the former mayor of Dallas and a friend of Moyé’s for 35 years, said the judge is “as principled and courageous of a lawyer as I know.”

“What I love about Eric, he is a unique blend of intellect, compassion, integrity and humor all rolled up into one,” said Kirk, who served as U.S. trade representative during the Obama administration. “He possesses all of the qualities that you would want in your lawyer — and you would certainly want in a judge if you were standing before him seeking justice.”
Jeff Dalton, a political consultant who’s worked with Moyé for over a decade, said that since the judge’s ruling, Moyé has received hateful, racist messages, and his home address and phone numbers were posted online.
Dalton said the response to the ruling was a “coordinated, concerted attack on him by the far right.”

But Dalton said Moyé knows what the courtroom stands for: justice and the law.

“He divorces himself from other considerations when he’s in the courtroom,” he said.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cour...helley-luther/

So here we have niggers and niggerloving "friends" defending the most unconstitutional judge's decision since Brown v. Board, clearly ignoring the U.S. and Texas constitutions, and the pure nigger lie that it wouldn't have jailed Luther if only she apologized. What a load of bullshit, especially the claims of threats. Conservatives are too careful for that, but niggers and liberals like to do false flags of "threats" against their lives.

This should call into question every decision that went against a white defendant or white prosecutor. If you're white and go up against this judge, you could have video proof of your innocence, and that vile buck will still find an excuse to put you in jail. "CONTEMPS UFFS DIS CORT!" If you're a prosecutor, every objection will go against you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KCT4LSBOKZAWHVSIEMXXOUDA6I.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	11223