Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This explains it: the judge threatening to jail Shelley Luther is a vile NIGGER

This is the nigger's big chance to strike back against YT, especially a woman who rightfully "disrespected" a court order. Look at this disgusting justification of a groid setting itself up as the big boss, even defying the Texas Attorney General.

Those who know state District Judge Eric Moyé say he's a principled judge with a reverence for the law who doesn't shy away from tough cases.

He certainly didn't Tuesday when he ordered Dallas salon owner Shelley Luther to jail after she refused to close up shop in violation of emergency orders enacted in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Moyé, 65, sparked ire from conservatives in Texas and across the country. But colleagues and friends say he was fair, as they’ve always known him to be.
    “I’ve never known the judge to seek the spotlight, but he also leans into doing his job,” said state Rep. Rafael Anchía, who has known Moyé as a colleague and friend for about 20 years. “If that is part of the job, then I think he is happy to defend the rule of law against any criticism.”
    The judge’s ruling came as tensions have flared over the reopening of businesses shuttered to slow the spread of the coronavirus. Moyé declined to comment, but in a letter signed by 11 other state district judges, he responded to criticism from Attorney General Ken Paxton, who called Wednesday for Luther’s release from jail.

“For the sake of ALL of the citizens of Texas, please let the Judicial process play out without any further interference,” the judges wrote in their letter to Paxton, calling the attorney general’s comments inappropriate.
    The Harvard-educated lawyer was presiding over a contentious lawsuit when Ira Tobolowsky, a prominent Dallas lawyer on the case, was slain. Moyé briefly received police protection after the 2016 slaying, which is still unsolved. He also presided over a politically charged lawsuit in 2018 when the Dallas County Republican Party wanted to kick more than 100 Democratic candidates off ballots.

Anchía said that Moyé, who he said comes from a “working-class” family, has deep empathy for others — especially the underdog.
    “I’m sure he was hoping that the owner would have taken responsibility, so that he could have allowed her to avoid jail time and simply pay a fine, but she didn’t want to do it,” Anchía said of the Luther case. “He was trying to apply [the law] fairly and with grace, and she continued to be defiant.”
    Ron Kirk, the former mayor of Dallas and a friend of Moyé’s for 35 years, said the judge is “as principled and courageous of a lawyer as I know.”

“What I love about Eric, he is a unique blend of intellect, compassion, integrity and humor all rolled up into one,” said Kirk, who served as U.S. trade representative during the Obama administration. “He possesses all of the qualities that you would want in your lawyer — and you would certainly want in a judge if you were standing before him seeking justice.”
    Jeff Dalton, a political consultant who’s worked with Moyé for over a decade, said that since the judge’s ruling, Moyé has received hateful, racist messages, and his home address and phone numbers were posted online.
    Dalton said the response to the ruling was a “coordinated, concerted attack on him by the far right.”

But Dalton said Moyé knows what the courtroom stands for: justice and the law.

“He divorces himself from other considerations when he’s in the courtroom,” he said.
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cour...helley-luther/

So here we have niggers and niggerloving "friends" defending the most unconstitutional judge's decision since Brown v. Board, clearly ignoring the U.S. and Texas constitutions, and the pure nigger lie that it wouldn't have jailed Luther if only she apologized. What a load of bullshit, especially the claims of threats. Conservatives are too careful for that, but niggers and liberals like to do false flags of "threats" against their lives.

This should call into question every decision that went against a white defendant or white prosecutor. If you're white and go up against this judge, you could have video proof of your innocence, and that vile buck will still find an excuse to put you in jail. "CONTEMPS UFFS DIS CORT!" If you're a prosecutor, every objection will go against you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KCT4LSBOKZAWHVSIEMXXOUDA6I.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	11223
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry POS nigger. Hopefully this backfires on it big time.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's steps in imposing punishment. A fine, which certainly hurt this lady's finances, is serious and punishment enough. But jail? It's overreaching. I will never understand the logic in allowing any negro to a position of public trust.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^They cannot be relied upon to rule over their own homes properly. To think that they possess the faculties to rule over anyone higher in position than that is what disturbs me. I fear the day I should ever be forced to stand before one with my future in it's hands. After spending 20 on active, I know just how horrible it can be because it was.

The Peter Principle only applies to humans. With niggers, they just keep getting promoted and leaving nothing but havoc and destroyed lives in their wakes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is the nigger's big chance to strike back against YT, especially a woman who rightfully "disrespected" a court order. Look at this disgusting justification of a groid setting itself up as the big boss, even defying the Texas Attorney General.

So here we have niggers and niggerloving "friends" defending the most unconstitutional judge's decision since Brown v. Board, clearly ignoring the U.S. and Texas constitutions, and the pure nigger lie that it wouldn't have jailed Luther if only she apologized. What a load of bullshit, especially the claims of threats. Conservatives are too careful for that, but niggers and liberals like to do false flags of "threats" against their lives.

This should call into question every decision that went against a white defendant or white prosecutor. If you're white and go up against this judge, you could have video proof of your innocence, and that vile buck will still find an excuse to put you in jail. "CONTEMPS UFFS DIS CORT!" If you're a prosecutor, every objection will go against you.

Name:	KCT4LSBOKZAWHVSIEMXXOUDA6I.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	11223
    I GUARANTEE you that if Shelley was a 370 LB. sow named "Frichiggunesha" she wouldn't have done jail time. Nigger thought that dis whyte wimmenz beez disrespektin' meez n sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit and that's why she got incarcerated. Last night I saw on Fox News that Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick actually volunteered to pay her fine. Hopefully this backfires on dis apefirmative blacktion nigger "judge!!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger judge sends human woman to prison for working, while same city lets out niggers from prison for crimes!

Who is Eric Moyé, the Dallas judge who jailed salon owner Shelley Luther?
    This isn’t the first controversial case for state District Judge Eric Moyé, a Democrat who is reported to have received hateful, racist messages since his ruling.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

This nigger sub-cockroach nigger anti-freedom nigger mega-turd nigger lib-tard nigger idiot nigger "judge" is, of course, great friends with nigger Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo, perhaps down-low butt buddies:

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  10.2 KB

Name:	Judge Moye - 03.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	11226

This is also the same worthless super-turd crap-skinned nigger judge which refuses to prosecute anybody who steals less than $750 dollars worth of merchandise. It was also ape-cused of threatening with its pawgun a female motorist who tailgated it. Of course, the vile nigger beast never faced charges.

Name:	Judge Moye - 01.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	11227

There is now an awesome spoof fanbook page making fun of this mega-turd. Let us make this go viral!

https://www.facebook.com/Judge.Eric....90XsweHdik3Al7

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is another thread on these awsome forums about this sub-cockroach liberty-hating mega-turd nigger judge, butt buddies with Barry Ohomo.

Name:	Puke.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	11228

Name:	Judge Moye - 03.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	11229

And there is now a great spoof fanbook page making fun of this vile beast. This mega-turd needs to be voted out of office! Let make this go viral:

https://www.facebook.com/Judge.Eric....90XsweHdik3Al7

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the Texas Supreme court just released her. That's almost as good as calling that nigger judge a nigger. What a fucking monkey that shitbeast is. Niggers belong on the defendant's stand, not the bench.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    TX Governor just told nigger judge to STFU!

https://disrn.com/news/tx-gov-abbott...ther-from-jail

Abbott specifically named Luther in his announcement:
    "Throwing Texans in jail who have had their businesses shut down through no fault of their own is nonsensical, and I will not allow it to happen. That is why I am modifying my executive orders to ensure confinement is not a punishment for violating an order. This order is retroactive to April 2nd, supersedes local orders and if correctly applied should free Shelley Luther ... As some county judges advocate for releasing hardened criminals from jail to prevent the spread of COVID-19, it is absurd to have these business owners take their place."