Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Britney Spears' family keeping her from marrying her Iranian sandmonkey boyfriend

First the low IQ wigger Kevin Federline, now this.

Us broke the news in May 2019 that Britney was “exploring formally petitioning the court to end the conservatorship.” However, the judge in the case issued an order last week that authorized Montgomery to remain as conservator until August 22. The extension was made because California courts are closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, so hearings cannot be held at the moment.

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari's Relationship Timeline
    The Princess of Pop started dating Asghari, 26, in late 2016 after meeting on the set of her “Slumber Party” music video. A source told Us exclusively in 2018 that the couple have talked “about having babies together” as Britney “feels much more mature now” than she did when she had sons Preston, 14, and Jayden, 13, in her early 20s with her then-husband, Kevin Federline.
    A second insider told Us in March 2019 that Britney also wants to tie the knot with the personal trainer, but she “can’t get married unless Jamie approves it, and Jamie is inclined not to because it would only [create complicated] legal issues.” That said, the insider noted that the “Toxic” singer appreciates that her father does not “micromanage her daily routine.”
    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...h-sam-asghari/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's Brittney? Looks like hell! I had nothing against her, but now with a cameljock, I've lost all respect.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That's Brittney? Looks like hell! I had nothing against her, but now with a cameljock, I've lost all respect.
    Seriously. Good lord, she looks like she's been hard-rode and put away wet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn! 38 YEARS OLD??? Now that's rode hard and put up wet. She looks like a washed up pill popping pageant mom who would key the side of your car at Wal Mart for beating her to a closer parking spot.

It's a curse on Disney child stars - especially the girls. They seem to always be chewed up in the garbage disposal of real life. Some sooner, some later but it happens to most all of them eventually. I swear, Disney is nothing but a pedophile meat market for dirty old men of the business. Of course, that pretty much sums up the entertainment business as a whole but especially with them.

Bad parenting, all the way around. They allowed this from the get go. It's no wonder she has made an entire profession of bad choices.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! She's 5 years younger than my wife and the wife looks 5 years younger than Brit's! I haven't seen or thought about her in years. Time (booze, drugs, mental illness, cigs, gangbangs,etc...) has not been kind to her, that's for sure!
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 05-06-2020 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Stupid phrasing...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Seriously. Good lord, she looks like she's been hard-rode and put away wet.

Damn, Diva! What the Hell? Did we just click submit less than two minutes apart with the same comment?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Damn, Diva! What the Hell? Did we just click submit less than two minutes apart with the same comment?
    Haha! I guess it's true that GMTA!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

We've got to quit meeting this way!!!

^^^

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a pic of Jamie Spears, who is the one who won't let her big sister marry a camel jockey. Jamie apparently is the smart one. She's still pretty and has a beautiful family.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    oops, I prayed to Allah again, 5 times a day-a-ay, ooking away, the Cat Steven's way