Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweden: effeminate wigger rapper 'Einar' kidnapped, abused & raped by his nigger and mudslime pals

Please forgive the sloppy google translation from Swedish please.

The jury is still out whether or not he enjoyed being violated by his nigger pals. But, hopefully this will cure his wiggeritis!

The rapper Einar was Sweden's most played artist last year and has long romanticized a gang criminal life. Now images circulate where the artist himself has fallen victim to a criminal gang. The pictures show how he was kidnapped in a 'vulnerable area' and then subjected to abuse, abuse and humiliation.

It was on Monday night that several pictures started circulating in social media. The photos show 18-year-old rap artist Einar surrounded by masked perpetrators. According to information in the pictures, these are from Snapchat and have been sent by an "Ali K".

The pictures show how the rap artist is bloody in the face and also gets a knife-like object printed on the face. The perpetrators have undressed the artist and then put on him a wig, women's underwear and even a dog leash. Furthermore, the artist is said to have been raped by being penetrated with sex toys, which should have been filmed.
    Hey everybody, let's go be an effeminate wigger in a 'no-go zone!' It'll be fun, I promise.

'Generates millions of views
    The rap artist is based in southern Stockholm and well-known among young people with over 228,000 followers on Instagram. His songs are exclusively about glorifying life in gang crime with a focus on drug trafficking and shootings.

The music has generated millions of views on YouTube. At the end of last year Einar had over 120 million gigs on Spotify and was also awarded the title of this year's song by the state radio in Sweden's Radio P3 Gold.

In connection with the artist's career, Einar has been invited to participate in several TV programs, including Malou after ten and News Morning to talk about his upbringing and life on the street.

uhhh no. The unrepentant lil' wigger refuses to learn his lessons.
    Does not want to cooperate with the police

According to media reports, Einar does not want to cooperate with the police to identify and arrest the perpetrators. The police have opened an investigation into the kidnapping, but due to the artist's unwillingness to cooperate, the investigation has not progressed.

On his Instagram account, Einar announces that he is doing well and will continue as usual.

“Yo yo yo, what happens to Instagram, yo. Your brother here. Walla, I have one thing to say to you only. Everyone out there can be kidnapped, everyone out there can be beaten. I am fine, I am alive and no one can do what I do so I will continue what I do as long as I stand on my legs, ”he says.
    https://samnytt.se/rapartist-romanti...h-fornedrades/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds to me like the gay wigger had a "hook-up" session gone wrong since he doesn't want to identify the niggers who "raped" him

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wiggers are worse than niggers. They have the potential to be human, and opt instead to be the lowest form of life on earth. Niggers can't help being niggers, any more than shit can help stinking.

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the little beta enjoyed his nigger rump roasting.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Maybe the little beta enjoyed his nigger rump roasting.
    Bingo. He loved ever second of what was probably everyday treatment anyway.

The perpetrators have undressed the artist and then put on him a wig, women's underwear and even a dog leash. Furthermore, the artist is said to have been raped by being penetrated with sex toys, which should have been filmed.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gang crime, drug trafficking and shootings?

That isn't the Sweden I remember.

The Sweden I remember was the second most boring place on the planet. With Switzerland taking the top spot.

A place so boring that in order to buy a bottle of booze, you had to order it from a state authorised bottle shop two days in advance.

A place so boring that the 100 km/h speed limit was never broken by anyone. An overtaking maneuver on the motorway could take hours.

A place so boring that jaywalking actually carries a hefty fine and the police enforce it because they have absolutely nothing else to do.

... And then the muslims and niggers moved in.

Malmö is now the rape capital of Europe.

Police and police stations are regularly attacked with guns and grenades.

Even the Hells angels and Bandidos have complained that they can't keep up with the imported scum in terms of violence and organised crime.

That little wigger cheek weasle thinks he is one of the imports? They will annihilate him if he shows his little white pussy face around the nigger and muslim territories.

He got off lightly this time.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    it was raped by sand nigger rapefugees. glad it was goodified.

13. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What wigger loser would follow or play or buy this wigger loser's cRap?
    Apparently a lot. Wow youth of Sweden you are some real stupid pieces of garbage a lot of you. Admiring and aspiring to be this guy? How depressing.

15. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post