Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Little House On The Dindu Prairie- we wuz pioneers!

I can't put this on youtube cuz there's a bunch of welfare niggers in their basements monitoring my channel for any use of the word "nigger" (literally!) or raycissms in a bid to get me banned. So, here's a bitchute link.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/uPPeXSD8BrB6/

But, if niggers were pioneers, wouldn't it be called Little Crackhouse On The Prairie?
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 05-05-2020 at 01:44 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 any fucking day ! There's no point in being a nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I always laugh when the Little House on the Prairie episode with the Different Strokes nigger Todd Bridges in it comes on. Naturally, it centers on him being a runaway and Mr. Engalls catching him stealing.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    50 any fucking day ! There's no point in being a nigger.
    That is a tough decision. Wait... No it isn't. Be a nigger and live to 100 or be white and die at 50? Easy choice.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a good boy, knowing it's place. If niggers could be made into good human beings, that deserves 100 Nobel Prize medals. But we all know it is impossible, as we can change everything, except nature.

Poor niglet sad it's a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    Sorry, little nigger todd,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pepe nigger.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	11403

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Bridges

Legal issues

Bridges started smoking marijuana as a 15-year-old star of Diff'rent Strokes.[7] During his 20s, Bridges battled a crack cocaine and methamphetamine addiction. He started dealing drugs to support his addiction. Bridges was arrested for felony assault and cocaine possession.[8]
    In 1983, Bridges was fined $240 for carrying a concealed firearm.[9] In 1987, he received a suspended sentence after pleading no contest to charges of making a bomb threat.[9]
    In 1989, Bridges was arrested and tried for the attempted murder of Kenneth "Tex" Clay, a Los Angeles-area drug dealer who, prosecutors argued, had been shot by Bridges. Bridges pleaded not guilty to the charges and was represented by the high-profile defense attorney Johnnie Cochran. Cochran argued that Bridges was an abused minor who had been driven to drugs by an exploitative entertainment industry and was now being unfairly framed. A witness finally testified that Bridges was not present at the time of the shooting. Bridges was acquitted of all charges by a jury.[10][11]
    Bridges was arrested on December 29, 1992 after Burbank police officers discovered methamphetamines and a loaded gun in his car. The arrest was for suspicion of transporting narcotics for sale and possession of a loaded firearm. He was released on $10,000 bail.[9][8] Bridges gave up drugs on February 24, 1993 after years of abuse.[7][12]
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see Todd is another nigger who did really well for himself, what with all the advantages he was given.

Todd Bridges is an American actor who has a net worth of $250 thousand dollars.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arniggeddon View Post
    I always laugh when the Little House on the Prairie episode with the Different Strokes nigger Todd Bridges in it comes on. Naturally, it centers on him being a runaway and Mr. Engalls catching him stealing.
    It's funny that of all people on that show, Todd Bridges is the one still alive
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I see Todd is another nigger who did really well for himself, what with all the advantages he was given.
    I remember a stand up comedian back in the day doing a Todd Bridges bit. He said 'when you go from shooting a series to a series of shootings, you know you have really, really made a bad life mistake!'
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I remember a stand up comedian back in the day doing a Todd Bridges bit. He said 'when you go from shooting a series to a series of shootings, you know you have really, really made a bad life mistake!'
    Not even a mistake. The nigger went nigger, true to his nature, as they all do sooner or later. They can't help it.