Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Katie Price has to have "therapy" for her life, do we need to wonder why?

Niggerloving leads to irreversible psychological trauma, and repeated doses of nigger jizz causes a human receptacle's DNA to mutate.

She reveals in the clip: "I've been slowly going off the rails for just over 10 years.

"At times I've been a mess. I've been to hell and back, but I'm starting to feel like me again.

"Four weeks in hospital and some intense therapy that will continue for the rest of my life has got me back to being me."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/katie-pri...125805077.html

For the rest of her life, however short that is. It won't be long until we name her Mudshark of the Year when her mutant retard niglet (retarded even compared to other niggers) makes her good somehow.

She was never an attractive woman by any rational standard. Didn't she get "famous" at first for ridiculously big breast implants?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6ce50010-8d3d-11ea-bff7-6f841bc279e7.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	11215
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Niggerloving leads to irreversible psychological trauma, and repeated doses of nigger jizz causes a human receptacle's DNA to mutate.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/katie-pri...125805077.html

For the rest of her life, however short that is. It won't be long until we name her Mudshark of the Year when her mutant retard niglet (retarded even compared to other niggers) makes her good somehow.

She was never an attractive woman by any rational standard. Didn't she get "famous" at first for ridiculously big breast implants?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6ce50010-8d3d-11ea-bff7-6f841bc279e7.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	11215
    Yup. That is pretty much her claim to fame. As well as being a chav fertility goddess and 'businesswoman'.
    The kind of businesswoman who has her autobiography ghost written, otherwise it would read like one continuous brainfart.
    The kind of businesswoman who likes to turn up at bars and clubs, for her 'fans'. Not realising that she doesn't have any fans and that any sane male tries to avoid it like the plague.

Her only other claim to fame is having Harvey, who looks like an extra from The hills have eyes. Which she likes to wheel out every time she isn't getting enough attention.

For some reason she has taken to frequenting one of the bars in my hometown. Apparently she has all the charm of an unflushed toilet and smells like a fisherman's chum bucket.

Which reminds me of the old joke:

Q. What is the difference between Katie Price and a Walrus?

A. One has a moustache and smells of fish and the other is a Walrus.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's safe to say that ALL human women who choose to lie down with niggers are in need of intensive therapy.

Her only other claim to fame is having Harvey, who looks like an extra from The hills have eyes. Which she likes to wheel out every time she isn't getting enough attention.