Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sharmel, Ramonyea & Larry batwing Dollar General security guard nigger for telling them to wear face mask

Flint Family Dollar security guard killed after turning away customer without mask

Calvin Munerlyn worked hard to provide for his family as a security guard at Family Dollar in Flint.

His job was to keep customers safe.

Munerlyn, a father of nine, was gunned down after turning a customer away for trying to enter the store without a mask, according to authorities.

On Monday, Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton charged three suspects in the murder — 45-year-old Sharmel Teague, 44-year-old Larry Edward Teague Jr., and 23-year-old Ramonyea Bishop.

"Decisions like staying home when we can, wearing a mask when going to the store and staying a safe distance from those around us, these should not be political arguments," Leyton said. "They don't necessitate acts of defiance and we simply cannot devolve into an us-versus-them mentality.
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...us/3075901001/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guard was a nigger too. I'm sure he supported his nine sprogs - probably with a bunch of random sows - very well on his pay as a Dollar Store guard so the taxpayers wouldn't have to.

Disrespeck, I'm guessing.

I knew this had to be implemented immediately:

. A GoFundMe page for Munerlyn was created two days ago and has already raised more than $30,000.