Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

this one has to be read to be believed

I just spoke with my mom and she told me her aunt was in hospital, had major internal bleeding and had multiple blood transfusions.

My Aunt's daughter has been unable to visit the hospital due to distancing rules, so had to communicate by phone. She gets a call from an an African nigger woman doctor who tells her that her mom had passed - and she was barely able to understand the babbling coon. My Great Aunt is almost 90, so was just a matter of short time anyway.

So she calls the funeral home and makes arrangements with them. She calls around everybody, including my mom, to tell them that her mother had passed.

The funeral home calls the hospital to make arrangements to collect the body. The hospital tells them that she is recovering and sitting up in bed and what the fuck are you on about?

The fucking nigger doctor had got the wrong patient and called the wrong person !! So my cousin once removed, now has to go around calling everyone telling them don't worry, mom's still going....what the fuck? So nigger doctor turns my Great Aunt into Jesus...

I say no more.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care how "edjumacated" a nigger is, or how many letters it has after its goofy name, it's still just a nigger and is going to act like one.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notification of the death of a lived one is a solemn, and very serious matter. But leave it to niggers to not double check, and cause unnecessary heartache wherever they exist. I bet it wasn't an African doctor. It was just a plain nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    May as well give a medical license to a goddam kangaroo as to an Africoon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Facepalm-Funny-Bear-Meme-Picture.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	11214

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many of these so called African doctors have highly questionable credentials that are frequently forged and copied. Due to the stupid white man's guilt complex, nobody dares to confront these suspicious beats due to the 'R' word. Niggers are literally killing humans when they dress up and play doctors. It's like a nightmare halloween.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully your cousin wll sue the socks off the hospital and that will cause the retarded nigger sheboon's firing.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    been hard to get info here, but my great Aunt seems to be alert and recovering. No idea what's going on with the Afronigger fuck up. Probably nothing will come of it as per usual. There would be the usual wall of prevailing racism to clamber over and I don't think they have the energy to pursue it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Great Aunt has passed for real this time. A human nurse broke the news correctly.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that, CR. Best wishes to you and your family.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Sorry to hear that, CR. Best wishes to you and your family.
    appreciate that. She was a good and honest human citizen who grew up with much poverty - but never complained like none of them did back then. Always had fond memories of her when I was a kid and she was always very kind to me. She really hated niggers btw - a family tradition for sure.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh damn, Coons, we're all speaking with one voice when we say how sorry we are to hear the awful news, and you have the deepest condolences from every Chimper.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.