Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Rutgers Professor (Fat nigger bitch) Blames YT, Trump Supporters for Coronavirus

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180505173958002_hd.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	11211

Brittney Cooper, an associate professor in the Department of Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies at Rutgers University, is doubling down on her prior public comments denouncing Trump supporters and alleging a conspiracy to kill black people.
    This week, Cooper tweeted “F— each and every Trump supporter. You absolutely did this. You are to blame” for the pandemic. She brushed off past criticism and declared “I said what I meant. And I curse cuz I’m grown. I have tenure. Rutgers won’t be firing me for tweets.”
    Just look at that fat black bitch. That thing could benefit from a few years of picking cotton all day under the hot sun, maybe then it would lose some weight.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...l-black-people

Related post by Whitey Ford:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...rittney+cooper
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Smelly Queef Rage!

It's book should be titled "Smelly Queef Rage: A Nigger Feminut Dislodges it's Supersize"

Let's see what those superpowers are:

Faster and smellier than a speeding diarrhea shit!
    More destructive than a hidden motive!
    Able to empty a buffet in a single go around!
    Look! It ate the whole pie!
    It's a turd!
    It's profane!
    It's Garbagecan! !
    Yes, it's Garbagecan - fat ass ape the size of a dumpster from another continent who came to America with super sow eating powers and mental abilities far below those of human men.
    Garbagecan, who can change the curriculum of mighty universities, bend the truth in its bare paws , and who, disguised as an associate professor in a bullshit, worthless "field of study" at a formerly great institute of higher learning, fights a never-ending battle against truth, justice and the American way.