Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dead bodies in trucks: another nigger funeral home disaster

‘The smell was overwhelming’: DOZENS of decomposing corpses found in non-refrigerated trucks at New York funeral home

Dozens of dead bodies were found inside moving trucks near a funeral home in New York City, discovered after neighbors complained of a sickening odor emanating from the vehicles, which may have stored the corpses for weeks.
    Residents of Brooklyn’s Flatlands neighborhood had tried to ignore the stench, but on Wednesday police were finally called to investigate its source, stumbling upon 50 rotting corpses stacked inside four non-refrigerated trucks at the Andrew T. Cleckley Funeral Home. Some residents told local media they’d noticed the odor for several weeks.
    “It appears the truck was full. They were trying to use U-Haul as a backup” Adams said, adding: “This is traumatizing to family members.”
    https://www.rt.com/usa/487306-brookl...bodies-trucks/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those stupid niggers! How did they know the putrid stench was from dead niggers? Even the living ones stink. And besides, they used the wrong kind of truck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Garbage Truck.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	11208

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Another stinky shitskin stopped moving and raping things!"
    "Oh well, chuck it in a U-Haul and ship it to DNS."
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are all the "deceased" niggers? If so, no one cares, except when they start stinking more than usual.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I first heard this story on the news early this morning, I immediately knew this has to be a Dead NIGGER Processing Facility, due to the location. But why now the suspicion? Isn't the foul NIGGER stench normal in the NIGGER world? Dead or alive, how can you really tell the difference between the levels of NIGGER stench?
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What they failed to mention is that it isn't the virus. It is rampant TNB and pre-existing factors like diabeties, a bmi of 60% or more, and Kool lung. Kool lung is the crust that forms from smoking 5 packs of stolen menthol cigarettes a day.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever you hear of a funeral home in legal trouble you can bet it is owned by niggers.
    Somehow I ended up getting caught in a back and fourth argument in the youtube message section of the video with someone. Probably a nigger. He was addiment that this was 100% Donald Trumps fault. HOW? How could this be the presidents fault? He does not run funeral homes. All this nigger at the funeral home had to do was make some calls and rent a refrigerated truck, problem solved. If he had called the city they probably would have sent one out for him. But no....the nigger tried the easy way out. Renting a uhaul was much cheaper so he went with that.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Whenever you hear of a funeral home in legal trouble you can bet it is owned by niggers.
    Somehow I ended up getting caught in a back and fourth argument in the youtube message section of the video with someone. Probably a nigger. He was addiment that this was 100% Donald Trumps fault. HOW? How could this be the presidents fault? He does not run funeral homes. All this nigger at the funeral home had to do was make some calls and rent a refrigerated truck, problem solved. If he had called the city they probably would have sent one out for him. But no....the nigger tried the easy way out. Renting a uhaul was much cheaper so he went with that.
    If this were a human owned funeral parlor i would expect some sense and human reasoning, but not in this case. These are stupid NIGGERS that we are dealing with and NIGGERS lack common sense and any kind of human empathy. NIGGERS just don't care simply
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink

This reminds me of that ripped from the headlines song by the Racist Redneck Rebels "Nigger Crematory"
    Yahoo Article to see libtard and nigtard comments: https://news.yahoo.com/bodies-found-...031931227.html
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 05-02-2020 at 12:38 PM. Reason: added link
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    A sure sign of niggerism is the inability to relate their TNB to the consequences. They will always find a way to blame someone else, especially white people. As someone else once said, "if you want to blame whites for your shitty behavior, you just proved the racists are right!"
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It just lost its license and Uhaul banned it from ever using its vehicles again.

State suspends Brooklyn funeral home's license after it stored dozens of bodies in rental trucks

New York State health officials stripped a Brooklyn funeral home of its license Friday after it stored dozens of bodies inside rented trucks due to the surge in coronavirus cases.

State Health Commissioner Howard Zucker said his office was conducting an investigation into the Andrew T. Cleckley funeral home after police discovered nearly 100 decomposing bodies inside the two non-refrigerated U-Haul trucks and a U-Haul van on Wednesday. Zucker called the actions "appalling, disrespectful to the families of the deceased" and suspended the funeral home's license.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/state-susp...ry?id=70451543

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t understand the problem. There is plenty of dead nigger storage at the Fresh Kills landfill site over on Staten Island.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    should have just let KFC it pick it all up and made nigger tower burgers out of the made good coons

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Christ! Processing hundreds of dead rotting niggers in compliance with the law will cost the people of NY millions.

I say, pay U-Haul FMV for the trucks, hire a fleet of heavy lift helicopters, fly those niggers out into international waters where the sea bed is at least 1,000' deep, and drop 'em in the drink!

I am so sick of niggers costing hard working taxpayers their hard-earned dollars simply because they act like niggers. Those niggers in NY are already dead. They're not going to come back to life. And hundreds of bats are enjoying their wings.

I say "Fuck 'Em!". Toss them into briny depths...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Jesus Christ! Processing hundreds of dead rotting niggers in compliance with the law will cost the people of NY millions.

I say, pay U-Haul FMV for the trucks, hire a fleet of heavy lift helicopters, fly those niggers out into international waters where the sea bed is at least 1,000' deep, and drop 'em in the drink!

I am so sick of niggers costing hard working taxpayers their hard-earned dollars simply because they act like niggers. Those niggers in NY are already dead. They're not going to come back to life. And hundreds of bats are enjoying their wings.

King Neptune and Aquaman don't want those smelly dead shitskins down in Davy Jone's locker with them

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

You dump them in the ocean,
    They sink to the bottom
    The crabs will feast upon 'em
    Then the fisherman will catch them
    He drives them to Red Lobstah
    Where the niggers spend our dollaz
    They eat them and they shit them
    Till they get die-abetes
    Dey legs cut off at the knees
    The nigger starts to wheeze
    So they're thrown into deep freeze
    Until it's time to dump them
    It's the circle - the circle of pooh!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Tweak...

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Something the gangsters of the 20's discovered was that no matter how well you weight down a body to 'swim with the fishes' it will always float to the top. Unless you stab the stomach of the victim to release all the air that is in there. One would have to do that to all the dumped niggers or there would be dead niggers floating all over the place.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You dump them in the ocean,
    They sink to the bottom
    The crabs will feast upon 'em
    Then the fisherman will catch them
    He drives them to Red Lobstah
    Where the niggers spend our dollaz
    They eat them and they shit them
    Till they get die-abetes
    Dey legs cut off at the knees
    The nigger starts to wheeze
    So they're thrown into deep freeze
    Until it's time to dump them
    It's the circle - the circle of pooh!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.