Close

Likes Likes:  45
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Our girls just turned 15, and by this time next year, will probably be driving. It scares the hell out of me!

As for airbags, anyone who has never been in an accident and had them deploy, has no idea of the force and intensity when they inflate. I don't know if you were around last summer when I was in an accident in Texas. I was in a rented GMC SUV thing and was hit by a drunk driver (and illegal alien). It went like this over the course of about 1 second... BANG! Then Pop, Pop, Pop! My left arm was destroyed (requiring hours of surgery and months of recovery), and I'm not so sure the airbags weren't partially responsible.
    My first hit was by a full force first-gen airbag that luckily didn't take my head off. The next three times (and none of these were my fault!) were from "safer" airbags that still felt like a heavyweight boxer. The last time, I was so dazed that I don't remember opening my door and trying to get out, but held back in by my seatbelt.

Sandman Sr. let me get my license at 16 "for emergencies only," in case something happened to both my parents. He said if I got a job for my own car and own insurance, fine, but until then I had no right to drive. My younger sister was jealous as hell when she turned 16 and wasn't allowed to get a license, but one teen driver was bad enough. Come to think of it I think that's when Sandman Sr.'s hair started going white and not just gray!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Update on Dindu who totalled daughter's car

This shit should have been over months ago and we all thought it was. This niggers insurance company paid for the damages. They did fight paying her passenger's med bills but she sued and they finally paid them all. Finally over, right?

Skip ahead a few months to yesterday. I get a knock on the door by one of our Parish's finest holding a summons.

THIS NIGGER IS SUING HER!!!

It caused the accident, not my daughter. The cops said it, the witnesses said it, both insurance companies admitted it and the first lawsuit by her passenger decided it.

Loss of work, injuries (muhh toe hurt), following too closely (when he hit her), failure to apply brakes, stop in time, and about a half dozen other bullshit turds that this nigger is throwing against the wall hoping one will stick.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like shysters and ambulance chasers, and I've never sued anyone, but if niggers are involved - call me an "amberlamps", put me on a stretcher, and watch me wear a back brace and walk on crutches for 6 months. If there's 10 cents in whatever nigger's piggy bank, I want it. You know damn well that's how the negro will play the game, because they have all the time in the world. That fat sow's hurt toe will evolve into 100% disability by sundown. If she ever wins the ghetto lottery, you could score.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger can your daughter all it wants.Does it mean it’s going to stick. Just going to be a waste of time. That’s all niggers do,is waste your fucking time.Niggers are a useless worthless destructive species. They don’t belong on the same planet with humans.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Loss of work, injuries (muhh toe hurt), following too closely (when he hit her), failure to apply brakes, stop in time, and about a half dozen other bullshit turds that this nigger is throwing against the wall hoping one will stick.
    What are your state's laws like, can your daughter countersue for her loss of work, etc., to defend herself? Then again, this is a nigger you're dealing with, it wouldn't have a Zimbabwean dollar to its name to reimburse your daughter.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What are your state's laws like, can your daughter countersue for her loss of work, etc., to defend herself? Then again, this is a nigger you're dealing with, it wouldn't have a Zimbabwean dollar to its name to reimburse your daughter.

Yes, but you pretty much answered your own question. The deputy who dropped off the subpoena said she should probably countersue for those very reasons. The problem is, his insurance company already settled with her and you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip - or a broke ass nigger.

I hate the litigious society that we have devolved into but I don't see any way around it. If nothing else, countersuing will put him on the defense and force him to pay for his defense in court. He is obviously a broke ass nigger with no money to pay for a lawyer and has found one to work on contingency.

So far, I'm thinking frivolous lawsuit, pain and suffering, loss of work, emotional distress and anything else our lawyer can come up with.

I usually make it a point to try not to waste my time hating niggers in general anymore than any other dumb animal. I just don't like to get drug down into a negative emotional investment in what is basically wildlife. In general, it simply does a person no good and just shaves good years off a man's life.

But this nigger has earned it.

It is now my intent to make this animal suffer - with malice and extreme prejudice. It's no different than pepper spraying a wild animal that won't stay out of your trash. It has to learn it's lesson before the situation escalates.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    USAA here too. They're the best.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cant believe this nigger had insurance. Good luck to your daughter Tweak. I doubt she will need it considering literally everyone has blamed the nigger and even its insurance company admitted fault. Niggers shouldn’t be allowed to drive.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are the worst drivers bar none. I almost get hit by them all the time. They are always wrong and not in the right of way. They still try to make it etc... always almost hit my car every time I drive and I let them go cause you never win a argument with no logic niggers. Unfortunately they always curse and think you're wrong. No matter how they almost cause accidents etc...

God damn I hate niggers.

If you're unlucky to get into one and get a nigger officer to write up the accident report. They'll always side with the nigger. I hope your daughter didn't get one of these special niggers.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I usually make it a point to try not to waste my time hating niggers in general anymore than any other dumb animal. I just don't like to get drug down into a negative emotional investment in what is basically wildlife. In general, it simply does a person no good and just shaves good years off a man's life.

It is now my intent to make this animal suffer - with malice and extreme prejudice. It's no different than pepper spraying a wild animal that won't stay out of your trash. It has to learn it's lesson before the situation escalates.
    Bring every legal means you can to bear. If all that happens is the nigger has a buck and a half garnished from each paycheck, at least it will be a court record that your daughter was found not liable.

Who knows, maybe it'll have an hooptie it'll have to turn over, and you can have the satisfaction of watching it cry as it's crushed in a junkyard.

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that, Tweak. No, niggers never have car insurance. That was probably the third BIG mistake that Human society made after bringing them here in the first place, the second being Freeing them- Giving niggers driver's licenses.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Bring every legal means you can to bear. If all that happens is the nigger has a buck and a half garnished from each paycheck, at least it will be a court record that your daughter was found not liable.

Who knows, maybe it'll have an hooptie it'll have to turn over, and you can have the satisfaction of watching it cry as it's crushed in a junkyard.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but you pretty much answered your own question. The deputy who dropped off the subpoena said she should probably countersue for those very reasons. The problem is, his insurance company already settled with her and you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip - or a broke ass nigger.

I hate the litigious society that we have devolved into but I don't see any way around it. If nothing else, countersuing will put him on the defense and force him to pay for his defense in court. He is obviously a broke ass nigger with no money to pay for a lawyer and has found one to work on contingency.

So far, I'm thinking frivolous lawsuit, pain and suffering, loss of work, emotional distress and anything else our lawyer can come up with.

Retribution is awesome! ESPECIALLY against niggers. I HATE goddamn niggers. Even a fuckin' shit-fly has a purpose, NOT a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tweaky -- in which court was the complaint filed?

Small claims?

District court?

Civil court?

I don't know how the LA court system is structured.

I've seen a lot of examples over the years of niggers filing a suit in small claims court in the hopes that the defendant won't show up and they'll get a default judgment. Watch out for that one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12