Just had to pick up my daughter. Some nigger just destroyed her car. I showed up at the site within 10 minutes and my worst fears were gone. My daughter and passengers were fine except for being banged up from airbags. Nothing major. The next thing I noticed was my next great fear - It was a nigger that hit her.

This fat ape was ooking about how it dindu nuffin and how "dat girl didn't let me thru!" This fucking nigger ran the sign, crossed 3 lanes and smashed into her head on. It wasn't a turn lane - this monkey was in a u-turn lane meant to send it's monkey mobile in the same direction of traffic that my daughter was going but it decided instead to shoot across into a parking lot on her right. This nigger just expected everyone to screech to a stop to let it thru even though it was rush hour moving 35 mph. This nigger was saying everything it could think of to make her look at fault.

The ambulance was there to take my daughter's friend in for her back. The airbag hit her pretty hard and she had a previous injury. The cops asked the sheboon from the nigger's car if it needed to go to the hospital and it actually said "Yeah - My toe hurt!" This 300 pound fat sow rode in the same ambulance with my daughter's friend over A FUCKING TOE!!!

It was clear from the start that these niggers are going to try to sue our human daughter for this fat ape's screw up. I'm sure that this bitch has no intention of paying for her own medical bills. If it can't get us to pay, medicaid will pay up and we all pay anyway.
Even the Sergeant on scene told these niggers that they were in the wrong - but that probably won't stop them from trying to call an ambulance chasing nigger lawyer to sue.

Now my daughter is without a car, needs to get to work, her hand (90% of her job is on computer) is sprained, back & neck hurts, and has this shit to worry about.