Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Crapper Fleeing COVID in his "friend's rental" car gets busted for drugs and guns

Of course, the so called actor, who starred in "Straight out of Compton (after we nigs ruined it)" dindu nuffin.
    "Straight Outta Compton" star Jason Mitchell was trying to get straight outta dodge to a better quarantine spot when he got busted for drugs and weapons, but it's all a big mix-up ... at least according to his camp.

Mitchell's agent, Dr. Glenn Toby, tells TMZ ... the vehicle the actor was driving when he got arrested in Mississippi is not his -- and neither are the guns, 2 pounds of marijuana and 1,300 doses of MDMA cops found inside. He claims it's a friend's rental car.
    https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/26/strai...family-arrest/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	39e70856b3ae407b84afca74f256e5de_md.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	11182 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dindunuffin.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	11183

Last edited by Groid_Rage; 04-27-2020 at 10:30 AM.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Straight outta compton? Try straight to the slammer. This nigger is about to get a taste of the deep south and I don't mean chiggun. Weed & ecstasy with intent and firearms in the same car. It hit the nigger trifecta and did it in Harrison County MS! Trust me, they don't fuck around there and they hate niggers. This coon is looking at some serious time. Doctuhh (of what exactly?) Glenn Toby won't be able to get this nigger out of the world of shit this (c)rap monkey just landed itself in.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't this darkie in "Gay Niggers from Outer Space" as well...?

Honest to God -- that movie really does exist! I lost a bet to my brother when we were in our teens after he proved it was a real thing.

And no, I've never watched it. I'm not going to waste my time watching a bunch of down-low niggers flying around in a space ship.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Wasn't this darkie in "Gay Niggers from Outer Space" as well...?

Honest to God -- that movie really does exist! I lost a bet to my brother when we were in our teens after he proved it was a real thing.

And no, I've never watched it. I'm not going to waste my time watching a bunch of down-low niggers flying around in a space ship.
    The movie is only a couple years old. Paul Giamatti plays the niggers with bad atty tudes manager!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The movie is only a couple years old. Paul Giamatti plays the niggers with bad atty tudes manager!
    "Gay Niggers from Outer Space" came out in 1992.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274518/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Another shitskin on its way to NU

Niggers can't help being anything but niggers. It'll have fun in its new home.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    "Gay Niggers from Outer Space" came out in 1992.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274518/
    Sounds like a documentary. Because niggers aren't human, they must be from outer space. And they're all gay, because they'll muh-dik anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv