A nigger without remorse, I know, so shocking. This bullshit is exactly why we hate niggers to our core: they are soulless animals not of our species, allowed to walk among us, and allowed to attack us with no serious consequences. Six months at NU? That's nothing to a vile buck bent on killing YTs.

Most people who got to hear about Henry “Kiki” Watson was when they watched aerial footage of the Los Angeles riots showing a white van driver being pulled from his construction vehicle and attacked.

Or else it was when the former marine, then aged 27, was arrested and mug-shotted, along with five other young black men and agreed a plea deal to only a modest charge. Or when he appeared with that driver, Reginald Denny, on The Phil Donahue Show after being released from jail, shook his hand and apologised “for my participation in the injuries you suffered”.

Today, Watson, who was involved in one of the most notorious incidents in the riots and civil unrest that followed the acquittal of four white police officers over the beating a year earlier of black motorist Rodney King, says he has no regrets about what he did. Asked if the 55-year-old Watson would have responded in the same way as his younger self, he says he would have.

The reason, he says, is that the structural racism that helped fuel the anger and riots following the beating of King, has not gone away.

“Come on. Racism is racism. You know how Americans feel about black people. You know how British feel about black people. It’s worldwide. It’s not just an American problem, it’s a worldwide problem,” he tells The Independent from Los Angeles.

“S*** ain’t right. The way that black people are treated in the United States is not right. You’re asking if I’m still upset, if I’m still angry. F***, yes. Nothing changed. What has changed? It’s so funny, people like yourself, journalists, every year they want to know what’s changed. Ain’t nothing changed.”
Watson, who was only convicted of a minor offence and served less than six months, said he had no regrets for his actions. He points to widespread incidents around the country of young black men dying at the hands of police – Eric Garner in New York, or Michael Brown in Ferguson – as proof that the criminal justice system remained overwhelmingly weighted against people of colour.
It's actually correct that "black people" aren't treated the way they should. Niggers should be jailed more often, jailed more, and executed more than they already are. That would be justice.

Racism is a problem, but its niggers' racism towards humans, not the other way around, and it is absolutely a worldwide problem.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/la-riots-...222232323.html