Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Elderly Lady lets chimp move into garage, TNB ensues

Lady lets nigger stay in garage apartment, now nigger won't leave. Classic TNB, chimpouts, driveby shootings, popo called. They blur out the guy in the video, but if you pause it it definitely appears to be a groid.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/corona...oSg6h8ZDASSYO4

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why you never adopt wild animals. She will be out thousands of dollars and the nigger will just move on to the next victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The good side of this story being in the news is that more humans will think twice before attempting to help out a worthless vile nigger.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Garage fires happen all the time --------- Just saying

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want to blame the victim, but this lady was real stupid. You cannot invite any feral animal to live with you and then expect peace and quiet. 100% a nigger, in shitskin color and actions. I have 0 sympathy for this woman, it's like she invited cancer into her life.

Come on, niggers are color coded. Hasn't life taught her any lessons, or at least common sense? When ever did a nigger bring peace and happiness?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Even if the ape is evicted, it will almost certainly return to kill/muh dick her.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That’s what happens when you break rule #1

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Come on, niggers are color coded. Hasn't life taught her any lessons, or at least common sense? When ever did a nigger bring peace and happiness?
    Yep. The shitskin on a nigger is like the rattle on a rattlesnake. It's nature's warning to avoid the groid. NEVER allow a nigger to move onto your property if you can at all avoid it. Unfortunately, snivel "rights" nigger coddling laws can get in the way of basic common sense.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    Those who know me know that I don't have a bleeding heart or a liberal bone in my body but I have to say not so fast, folks!

We, as humans, are required to respect our elders and care for them. To that end, I must give this woman the benefit of the doubt until known otherwise and say that I might have sympathy for her. My ratio of sympathy to ZFG is exactly the same as her ratio of dementia to lucidity. At 67 years old, this woman is elderly at best and mentally handicapped at worst. She is possibly prone to making bad decisions at her age.

Where is her family? Where were her friends? Neighbors? Someone should have been looking out for her at her age. I have to give them some of the blame here if no-one advised her against it and she was not all there. Not everyone is blessed with a sharp mind into their nineties. We had a neighbor who died of Alzheimer's in his fifties. I had a family member who was injured as a child and suffered a lifetime for it. She had all the outward appearances of normal until you go to know her. Having no long term memory, she could not make rational decisions on her own and would have been easily led because of it were it not for the constant supervision of friends and family.

We don't know this victim's story and should not be so hasty in our judgement of her. She is after all, still a fellow human being. She wouldn't be the first to take in a stray animal only to have it bite her.

We are better than this. Niggers are not.

Take care of your friends and family folks - especially the ones who need it most.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does the phrase "Let no good deed go unpunished" ring any bells? This is what happens when you try to help niggers. Avoid the Groid they are nothing but trouble. Lets just hope this kindly old lady doesn't pay for her attempted good deed with her life..

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I AVOID the nigger groid at all cost...I want Nothing to do with the nigger animal, niggers WILL steal, rape, and rob you at any opportunity , IF you gave someone a written description of typical nigger behavior, everyone would respond that you just gave the description of a hardcore criminal that should be locked up in a cage for the rest of their life... and the sad thing about it is that's a description of every nigger on the planet.

The second biggest mistake ever made was to not export the nigger animal back to Africa after the American Civil War, the first big mistake was to import the vile stinking Niger animal to this country in the first place... the stinking Niger animal absolutely does not belong in Western societies they belong with themselves segregated on their own continent from the rest of the world.

Niggers are stinking vile violent animals...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I AVOID the nigger groid at all cost...I want Nothing to do with the nigger animal, niggers WILL steal, rape, and rob you at any opportunity , IF you gave someone a written description of typical nigger behavior, everyone would respond that you just gave the description of a hardcore criminal that should be locked up in a cage for the rest of their life... and the sad thing about it is that's a description of every nigger on the planet.

The second biggest mistake ever made was to not export the nigger animal back to Africa after the American Civil War, the first big mistake was to import the vile stinking Niger animal to this country in the first place... the stinking Niger animal absolutely does not belong in Western societies they belong with themselves segregated on their own continent from the rest of the world.

Niggers are stinking vile violent animals...
    Please don't insult animals, they are a HIGHER life form than niggers!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Please don't insult animals, they are a HIGHER life form than niggers!!
    I never insult animals or monkeys by equating them to NIGGERS. NIGGERS are savage sub-human beasts that are lower than the neanderthal
    or the cro-magnon man on the evolutionary scale and with that I am giving them too much credit.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.