Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger punched its sprog in the back of the head at WalMart!

So here i find myself at NogMart doing some shopping. What was i thinking? I go through the self checkout in a attempt to avoid the groid. I notice a boon and its 8 year old female sproglet at the register across from me. The older nigger is screaming and cussing of course. About what i have no clue. Just nigger talk i guess. As they walk past me i kind of glance over at the right time and BAM! The mammy nigger punched the sprog in the back of its neck, so hard i could hear the impact. It just about went down. I yelled out DAMN, then i remembered oh wait this is niggers. #1 rule is dont get involved. They kept walking out the door and i went back to scanning my items. No sense in me getting involved in the parenting skills of a nigger.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    going by the behavior of most niglets i see in a store, thats like a slap on the wrist for a niglet

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigs have really thick skulls. I know my dad used to say all their brains are in the back of the skull, that's why they're dumb.

Nothing to damage anyway; walnut sized brain encased in a skull so dense no common sense and civilization can penetrate.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mammy just knocked it's IQ down from 70 to 60 in one blow!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave it to a nigger to sucker punch it's own 8 year old from behind.
    Yup... They're just like us.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even though I'd loved to have witnessed that, I'm also glad that I don't get to see scenes like that anymore. My local Walmart is still a shit hole and attracts the usual dregs of society, but I just don't see many niggers here in this human corner of the USA. My kid's school has 3 niggers in it !! 1200 kids and 3 niggers. My boy says all the niggers are worshipped like weez be rich rappers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    #1 rule is dont get involved. They kept walking out the door and i went back to scanning my items. No sense in me getting involved in the parenting skills of a nigger.
    I don't know there, Buck. I don't think I could have resisted the urge to tell the cops at the loss prevention office by the front door about the incident. Every Nig-Mart has one. It would have been worth it just to see the CO that would follow if nothing else. The whole thing was on CCT video and it would have caused massive grief on the niggers plus great entertainment value especially if you got it on video on your phone. All you would have to do was tell the cop that you wished to remain anonymous. They would have stopped the nigger to investigate, rewound the store video and there it would be.

I think I would do it in a heartbeat. Whirrled Starruh Hip Hopz would put that shit up even though it makes niggers look like shit. I think that they don't even see it that way. They probably see it as good parenting skills.