Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nancy Pelosi admits her "wrap up smear" tactic to slander and defame political opponents

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sub-cockroach America-hating mega-turd Nancy "Stretch" Pelosi needs to be impeached and sent to NU.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pelosi-wealthy.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	11150

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is surprising that video has not been removed with all traces deleted from google and youtube. However this is not unique to the democrats. They are just far better at it and have much more support in the MSM. If it is one thing the left does well it is spread false narratives and manipulate the view of the young while simultaneously appealing to every "victim" group out there.

Trump is not always right but he is 100% correct about one thing. The media is the ENEMY of the public. Even the liberal lemmings working for them do not realize they are puppets of those controlling the media for profit. It isn't just the "news". Almost every movie or TV show has some nigger loving agenda, open the borders, or is pushing the alphabet groups as normal. I have no hate in my heart for the alphabets. But I will not ever bend to their will or change my mind that it is anything but a mental disorder. Some shows even push the sand nigger agenda though for now, far less frequent.

This all has a single end goal of controlling the minds of the weak willed who will believe anything you tell them as long as you create a cause for them.