Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

How niggers destroy your business ( pre virus tale )

There is a nice little country diner nearby, you know that good old boys kind of place and I used to enjoy going there a few times a month for my eggs and home fries.

There was a blonde skinny waitress in there who I long suspected of burning coal.

One day walked in there and the usually bustling restaurant was empty at peak breakfast time. I thought that was odd. The good old boys who usually chow together where absent. So the blonde walks over and takes my order. Then who should appear out of the rest room and shuffle over to the cook station? Yup, you guessed it, a shinny big black buck. It picks up the spatula and starts ooking.

I am now sitting there in fear, knowing this infected nigger hasn't washed its paws and it's about to touch my food.

" or-dah upp " screeches the buck, and the burner goes over to its tower of shit and collects my order. I could barely touch the food and had to watch the buck and burner flirt all the way through my coffee.

So, they hired a nigger cook. I never went there again and nor did anybody else. Every time I drove past, the lot was empty and the locals had abandoned the place and gone elsewhere.

Hopefully, Corona has saved this business. When they reopen, hopefully they have learned their lesson and disposed of the feral beast. Niggers ruin everything and they're proud of it.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody would dare tell the owner that there's no bidnesses because of a nigger. That would be racist....

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I gather, it's a nigger cook, and most likely a burner waitress. Shit at the grill, shit on the table. Coronavirus will not save this place. Unless folks are assured both filthy sinners are gone.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those good old small places are disappearing. Mostly because of Mcniggers and Starcucks. But nothing will ruin a business faster than a nigger.

I’ve seen niggers walk out of the shitter without washing their paws and then grab food bare handed. This was at Ivar’s in the food court at the mall. I was standing in line when I saw the same buck shuck and jive into the kitchen area. After telling everyone in line what I saw, there was no line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    After telling everyone in line what I saw, there was no line.

Nice !!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    After telling everyone in line what I saw, there was no line.
    Heh heh!

I've done that several times. I once ordered a burrito from taco hell only to pay and then watch a nigger that walked in from the back door to the kitchen from the restroom. I knew damn well he didn't wasn't in there long enough to wash his hands since I had just come from the restroom while it was in the stall dropping its kids off at the pool. It then walked right past the sink next to the back door with a sign saying clearly "Employees must was their hands prior to work." I saw it start to make my food not wearing a hat with its hayed pubes falling all over. It wasn't wearing gloves either. I let it finish, bring the order up to the register and then I told the manager quite loudly that I wanted my money back and why I was leaving. It was lunch rush so several customers stacked up behind me and most of them dispersed after hearing that. For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone else stayed. They were all white as well. SMFH.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger-cooked food will give you only hepatitis if you're lucky. There's no surer way to get a MRSA-grade bacterial infection than eating what a vile nigger undercooked after it probably shoved a paw up its own ass. They do it on purpose for whites as payback for slavery none of us were part of, and niggers don't mind eating another nigger's jenkem.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.