Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sub-cockroach nigger holdup 'man' shoots itself in its muhdick during robbery

This story is three years' old, but I find it very hillarious. Hopefully this filthy snake-head mega-turd sub-cockroach son-of-Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo will not be able to father any more mini-turds.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ots-penis.html

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Terrion Pouncy.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	11129 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	75 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	11130

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    This story is three years' old, but I find it very hillarious. Hopefully this filthy snake-head mega-turd sub-cockroach son-of-Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo will not be able to father any more mini-turds.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ots-penis.html

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Terrion Pouncy.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	11129 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	75 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	11130
    That shitskin looks like it has a tarantula on it's hayed!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear to Sweet White Christ -- a nigger could manage to shoot itself (or some random niglet) making a ham sandwich.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Terrion Pouncy, 19, has been charged with two counts of armed robbery after allegedly holding up a hot dog stand and accidentally shooting himself in the penis
    I swear the best fiction writer couldn't come up with this kind of mega-fail story.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^So much fail indeed!

The robbery was captured on surveillance footage. Pouncy’s boxers recovered at the hospital matched the underwear he had on in the surveillance video.
    Pull your damn pants up stupid nigger and maybe you wouldn't have shot your dikk off, maybe you could have gotten away with it. Probably not though. The cops would have caught it eventually. These are not master class jewel thieves. They're just street thug niggers.

Hope it has to piss thru a tube into a bag the rest of it's miserable NU life. Neutering does wonders for a criminigger's attitude. Too bad it didn't take it's muhhbawlz off as well.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish all the yard apes did the same
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger's muh dik is its raison d être. It's the only thing it lives for besides fried chicken, watermelon and malt liquor. And he shot himself in the muh dik while robbing a hot dog stand, now that's pretty niggery. Chances are he was carrying a low quality firearm that was prone to malfunction as niggers are known to do.

I had a friend who had a POS Llama M1911 .45 and the thing accidentally discharged while he had it cocked and locked. Needless to say, he had the gun destroyed for the good of humanity. Stay away from disreputable nigger brand guns like Llama, Lorcin, Raven Arms, Hi-Point and whatnot. These things are not safe and only fit to be owned by a nigger.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.