Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest

Niggy gets goodified in Walmart by po po - wonderful video !!

Wonderful images of a nigger stealing its last breath. The world is slightly safer today, thanks to brave law enforcement who are forced to deal with monkey, knuckle dragging garbage.

https://nypost.com/video/walmart-sho...ead-by-police/

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This violent ape again...
    These happy nigger stories just wouldn’t be complete without the fambly seeking ansuhs and teaming up with a lawyer to suck more gibs out of their junior taxpayer lamprey. Hope the fambly gets nothing and the nigger rots in a landfill somewhere.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^Nig Mart wouldn't even give them niggers a $20 gift card to shut up and go away and they damn sure won't see a cent from the Po Po! If that was in China, they could send the nigger's fambly a bill for the cost of the clean up. If the nigger's fambly wants answers, let them get it on video. It's there for the world to see. I'm sure Walliworld will even let them see it from different angles.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^Nig Mart wouldn't even give them niggers a $20 gift card to shut up and go away and they damn sure won't see a cent from the Po Po! If that was in China, they could send the nigger's fambly a bill for the cost of the clean up. If the nigger's fambly wants answers, let them get it on video. It's there for the world to see. I'm sure Walliworld will even let them see it from different angles.
    Considering it’s California, that’s amazing. Must be some huge fatigue going on there, and they closed the store for the investigation? Now the poor niggers will have to rob and loiter somewhere else.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have intimate knowledge of how Wal-Mart works and trust me, they would rather pay a team of lawyers 50 grand than pay out one dime to any lawsuit - especially the ones that they know that they are in the wrong over. They have teams of lawyers on call 24/7 to immediately respond to any such shenanigans. Very few people ever sue them and see a dime. When they do, it's because WM is guilty as sin, they know it, and they can contain it before its hits the media. They will settle these cases out of court PDQ with an airtight nondisclosure agreement.

The fambly's law nigger would no doubt try to somehow link the store to the dayed nigger. Lawyers look for any reason, no matter how ridiculous, to do just that. Many lawyers nowadays will simply not take the case when they find out that it's against WM. That is the reason WM has a zero tolerance for any lawsuit and will fight every one of them tooth and nail.

I'm sure that this nigger stole the bat from them to begin with.

As far as the Poleese, their nigger goodification case is as airtight as Mother Teresa's vajayjay - neither one of which ever has or will see the light of day.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

The fambly's law nigger would no doubt try to somehow link the store to the dayed nigger.

I'm sure that this nigger stole the bat from them to begin with.
    The nigger lotto will attempt to link the store because the bats were out for anyone to grab. The lawsuit will claim that had the bats not been out the nigger would still be alive...

Even with the video evidence it doesn't matter. It will always come down to "cuz he wuz black" and "muh baby dinudu nuffin". The niggers will riot and the left will eat it up.