Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teens kicked out of high school for sharing their favorite recipe for niggers

You'll have to watch the video at bitchute 'cuz if I upload it to youtube I will get into trouble.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/wH5A8wlfXrL0/

Carrollton High seniors expelled for racist video ‘will not be graduates,’ district says

An attractive young couple. And now the niggerlovers are trying to ruin their lives. Is it even legal for these niggerlovers to kick them out of school?
    Two Carrollton High School seniors were expelled Friday and won’t be allowed to graduate after a racist video they posted online went viral.

In a statement, Carrollton City Schools Superintendent Mark Albertus said the students’ behavior was unacceptable and “not representative of the district’s respect for all people.”“The racist behavior observed in the video easily violates this standard,” he said. “They are no longer students at Carrollton High School.”The video, initially posted to the social media platform TikTok on Thursday, went viral after showing the two teenagers using the n-word and making disparaging remarks about black people.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/local/carro...aZJjMOJKNyXIN/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

404 error

Video removed, of course.

How the hell can they be booted when they were not in school, on school property, wearing school uniforms, or anything connected to the school? Am I missing something here? Granted, I can't watch the video but the district didn't say anything about a connection other than the fact that they were enrolled there. Does someone have another link or insight on this?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have the right to say what we want, 1st Amendment. Problem nowadays, when you say it, your life, future, earning potential, may be ruined. It's always "This does not reflect our school, etc.". Sadly, the genie is out of the bottle. Niggers are now are equals, says the delusional idiots who don't want to be called racists.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    We have the right to say what we want, 1st Amendment. Problem nowadays, when you say it, your life, future, earning potential, may be ruined. It's always "This does not reflect our school, etc.". Sadly, the genie is out of the bottle. Niggers are now are equals, says the delusional idiots who don't want to be called racists.
    Hopefully they sue the skoo district.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Bitchute removed but found it on YT:

Bitchute removed but found it on YT:

I believe they have a case in federal court for violation of their First Amendment rights. If they are not allowed to graduate, they will also be able to show financial damages due to loss of potential future earnings. To win a case is easier than to win a settlement - you must be able to show that you were financially impacted and I believe they can especially if they have lost out on college. I hope they drain that school district drier than a crackhead nigger's ashy skin on an iced over park bench.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go to the video on You Tube and comment on it, all the lib vermin and nogs are talking trash there
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    What would you expect it's Libtube, they censor out everything that's not libtard and nigger pro related.
    Just don't be blatant, but sly
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    After the Slants decision by the SCOTUS, there is no such thing as "hate speech". These parents have a slam-dunk lawsuit here.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh, i went to fucking town in the comments

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This timing is setting off alarms for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    After the Slants decision by the SCOTUS, there is no such thing as "hate speech". These parents have a slam-dunk lawsuit here.

Not only that, but any state or local law that cannot draw a clear link between campus connected or related activities and non-connected will be struck down. The school board cannot possibly connect what these two did to the school nor can they punish them at all for it.

While this case happened in GA, there is this similar case from Wisconsin:
    http://www.thesalinepost.com/sites/d...2C%20Filed.pdf

From the Washington Post on 12 Feb 2020:

On Tuesday, attorneys representing the four students sued the officials at Saline Area Schools, arguing in federal court that they violated free speech and equal protection laws by suspending the teenagers for off-campus behavior.

The school system suspended all four students and recommended expulsion for two of them, according to the suit filed in the U.S. District Court in Detroit. “The school is acting outside the scope of its authority,” David A. Kallman, an attorney for the students, said in a statement, calling the decision a “reckless and hasty rush to judgment.”

“If you have schools policing every social interaction, then you have them in your living room and your bedroom,” Frank D. LoMonte, a media law professor at the University of Florida, told The Washington Post on Wednesday. “And I’m not sure we’re prepared for those consequences.”

But generally, LoMonte said, courts have decided that public schools discipline students only for speech that disrupts order and links back to the school’s authority, such as remarks at official events, comments made using school equipment or language that threatens the safety of the school community.

LoMonte, who described the Saline students’ remarks as “offensive and horrible,” said this case doesn’t appear to extend into the school’s jurisdiction because the comments were made at home, in private and not with school devices.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Tweak...

Excellent post!

Again, I believe the parents and adult students (as I recall, both of these students are 18) have a slam-sunk lawsuit here. They will likely lose in the Texas courts because of that state's tort laws, but if they can make it to the 5th Circuit, then they will be able to fall back on the Matel v. Tam precedent.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Video removed, of course.

How the hell can they be booted when they were not in school, on school property, wearing school uniforms, or anything connected to the school? Am I missing something here? Granted, I can't watch the video but the district didn't say anything about a connection other than the fact that they were enrolled there. Does someone have another link or insight on this?
    Actually, it wasn't removed, I just forgot to publish it so it could be viewed by the public. I published it so now it can be viewed by all.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wH5A8wlfXrL0/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.