Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike Tyson offered zoo $10K to fight silverback gorilla

How did we missed this one?
    Monkey Mike Tyson admits he once offered a zookeeper $10,000 to fight a silverback gorilla

""However, Tyson seemingly has less love for gorillas than big cats as he has revealed how in the late 1980s he once told a zookeeper he wanted to climb in a cage and fight a silverback.""

"“When we got to the gorilla cage there was one big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas.""

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9452531.html

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/174831...lverback-9000/

https://www.insider.com/mike-tyson-o...gorilla-2020-4

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd put good money on the smarter ape of the two. Not only are they more evolved, silver backs are also stronger than niggers. While both are known to eat faces, the silver back would not hesitate to rip Tysonigger's nuts off as an opening move. It would then beat him like an oriental rug and swing his dumb ass around in circles till his hayed fell off.

You've got to be one exceptionally stupid nigger to want to get in a cage with a gorilla. I wouldn't even do it with a rhesus monkey. They seem cute at first but have been known to stick a knife in you once they get tired of you.

I'm not a boxing fan, but I would definitely watch that shit on pay per view!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that brain-dead nigger really wants a competition with a gorilla, he can take this suggestion. He'd still lose:

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    If that brain-dead nigger really wants a competition with a gorilla, he can take this suggestion. He'd still lose:
    I'm sure Koko the gorilla could have beat him. She had a larger vocabulary, understood 2 languages (English and sign) and spoke sign herself. I'm also pretty sure the tysonigger knows only 2 words in sign: The bird and muhh dikk.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually Tyson was a better nigger than most. He beat up other big bad niggers, just like in the old days of Mandingo fighting. It was probably just a stunt. We all know monkeys and apes are wild, so the gorilla will just rip this proto-human limb from limb. Tyson already bit parts of an ear of another nigger, just further proof it's just an animal.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He wanted to fight his big brother because of all those years the gorilla called him a retard.

Seriously though I would pay good money to watch a gorilla tear up monkey mike. Al Sharpton can referee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.