Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool NYC Paleostainian Mudshit wanted to go back to Paleostain, Ends up Disemboweling His Dad

Quarantine in Brooklyn: Khaled Ahmad cuts off his dad’s head, EATS him.
    Khaled Ahmad holed up in the Brooklyn house with his father during the coronavirus outbreak was arrested Wednesday for allegedly knifing and “badly mutilating” his dad, including by disemboweling him, police and sources said.

“The body of the father was badly mutilated,” the spokesperson said.

Ahmad had allegedly cut off his father’s arms and part of his head, in addition to gutting him, police sources said. He had placed some of the body parts near the rest of the corpse.
    https://gellerreport.com/2020/04/ahm...east-him.html/

According to a GoFundMe page he posted last year, the younger Ahmad was unhappy about living in Brooklyn and sought $1 million to return to the Palestinian territories to be with his family.
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/16/brookl...e-him-sources/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2020-04-17-at-10.05.43-AM-1234x615.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	155.9 KB 
ID:	11121

Last edited by Groid_Rage; 04-18-2020 at 12:37 AM. Reason: spacing
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feed him spam every day of the rest of his miserable Muzzie life.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait, human meat isn't halal is it?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^
    It took me a second or two to figure that one.

I tell anyone who'd listen I'm sick and tired of Lionel Richie. It's been around since the 80s and even before then, too. It was famous, then gone from the public eye, then back again. He's had his time in the sun, for being a nigger, and yet he's now judging in one of those singing shows. Tired of seeing it's old simian face.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Soylent infidel is people! It's people!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    It took me a second or two to figure that one.
    I said that knowing full well that islam does in fact allow cannibalization of infidels and even all other non halal meat when "necessary" - whatever that means.

One need only do a simple search for islamic cannibalism to read what mudslime "scholars" and the koran have to say about it. It really is some sick shit what these subhuman pieces of shit believe and teach.

If you don't know the enemy, how can you fight them? To that end, I've actually read the koran. I think that most patriotic Americans should do so - not to convert, but in order to know and understand the true nature of depravity of it, muddhammed, and the entire religion. After reading, it should be burned to prevent it's falling into the wrong hands of the easily led, mentally unstable or deranged, or any cuck that would pick and choose which verses to quote to make this cancerous abomination look like a "religion of peace."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	islam-is-the-religion-of-peace-pieceof-youover-here-piece-25528833.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	11122Click image for larger version. 

Name:	how muslims see us.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	11123